All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay fierce you are fierce and the handstand stunt is amazing but not 3 x in a routine!!

i agree, the first time i was like WOW, the last time i was like "ok, saw it before" but they were still awesome. do they have new uniforms? they looked cute from what i could see, would like to see a close up!

If I was rude, I didn't intend to be... I totally understand criticism and snark is part of this board's appeal-- I mean, a lot of people endlessly criticize Maddie Gardner for goodness sake- but sometimes it gets to be too much, even for a message board. We all have our own opinions about what is rude and what isn't, but I do apologize if I misunderstood about the young boy!

Anyway, yayyyy for Cheer Express :D

I mean I love Maddie Gardner but does she really have to be brought in to EVERY conversation on the boards? :cow:

My VOD won't let me choose videos anymore, it just plays the same one. And there aren't really any archived videos from past seasons, just like highlights videos and stuff. -_- And the player keeps changing its format a bunch of times, lol. Is anyone else's VOD being weird all of a sudden?

My VOD won't let me choose videos anymore, it just plays the same one. And there aren't really any archived videos from past seasons, just like highlights videos and stuff. -_- And the player keeps changing it's format a bunch of times, lol. Is anyone else's VOD being weird all of a sudden?
mines been like that all day. Ive just decided that anything you pay money for this weekend, is going to stink!

I mean I love Maddie Gardner but does she really have to be brought in to EVERY conversation on the boards? :cow:

Sorry, I figured it was an example that pretty much everyone would understand. :)

I wasn't trying to start an argument at all. I was actually trying to bring more peace to the thread by reminding everyone that being critical is okay, but the "I'm not a fan of that kid" or "that team had three tumbling busts, how'd they even get a bid". This is a sport after all, and performances change from week to week. I didn't expect to get attacked for that, but it's okay, I don't take it seriously.

Carry on. ;)

My VOD won't let me choose videos anymore, it just plays the same one. And there aren't really any archived videos from past seasons, just like highlights videos and stuff. -_- And the player keeps changing its format a bunch of times, lol. Is anyone else's VOD being weird all of a sudden?
Mines is doing the same exact thing. Boooooo!

Back