All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

omg, i leave for the evening and come home to 20 new pages of this thread with half asking for the scores or the schedule. seriously? there are threads for those :banghead:

I legit watched State like this
tumblr_m1ljwxyrrA1qd3dyzo6_r1_250.gif
ME TOO!

OMG! Finally a video! I've been looking for one all day and I won't be in Florida till Saturday night so this will just have to do!

I'm not a fan of people pirating videos. Their account will likely be down soon.

Yeah I really think that they should have scored higher especially with their stunts. It angers me that true unassited stunts aren't award higher points.
That's what KILLED my bracket! I waited and put Fire in first because they had TRUE unassisted coed stunts that were AWESOME and it's not being rewarded how I thought they would :(

I'm banking on the rest of my large senior brackets..

That's what KILLED my bracket! I waited and put Fire in first because they had TRUE unassisted coed stunts that were AWESOME and it's not being rewarded how I thought they would :(

I'm banking on the rest of my large senior brackets..

Yeah that is why I changed my bracket as well. It angers me tht they want to make an emphasis on coed stunts but when a team does true unassited stunts they get the same score as a team with two people underneath. I will be livid if ACX Wildjags don't get scored high for their unassited stunts.

I'm not a fan of people pirating videos. Their account will likely be down soon.
I'm not a fan either! especially when I have worked hard teaching high schoolers all day and I use that money to buy the streaming and VOD fair and square...
I hope they get caught and fined!

Back