All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why is PInk beating Fiercecats by 5 points? I think CA is definetly the stronger team difficulty wise, but I didnt' see any tweets about them. Did they bobble, fall, etc?

Remeber all the scoresheets get shredded tonight and nothing carries over. Fiercekatz have two more performances...

I'm not a fan of people pirating videos. Their account will likely be down soon.
Agreed. This time last year I lost my account all for one senior elite video... never again! I had years worth of videos I lost. Not worth it!

To all of Nfinity. We are very proud of you all for being amazing this year and taking 11th out of almost fifty teams. This is an accomplish to be proud of. As always, you have the love and support of our gym, families and fellow cheerleaders. You will always live in our hearts forever. :)

Senior Black.... Best of Luck and no matter what we are proud of you girls too. However, flashy rings in the gym would be awesome.

I also just watched Mac's Cheer Starz (Sm Coed 5) and they are ridiculous!!! 11 standing fulls, 9 roundoff doubles, and awesome stunting!!
And they could teach a class in how to set a full.....no janktastic tumbling from THAT gym. I was impressed!

Why is PInk beating Fiercecats by 5 points? I think CA is definetly the stronger team difficulty wise, but I didnt' see any tweets about them. Did they bobble, fall, etc?
From someone who watched both live, there was a clear difference. I actually predicted Fiercekatz to win. But, I don't know, something about Pink yesterday was...truly amazing.

IO 5

GT Pink - 275.23
CA FierceKatz - 270.70
Rockstar Cheer - 237.30
Stealth Athletics - 228.10
MT Lady T's - 215.86
Rocket Elite - 214.76
Desert Storm Elite - 212.90
PCM - 212.76
WNY - 210.60
Jersey - 194.13
FCA Onyx - 190.76

IOC 5

SoT - 285.63
CA Wildcats - 269.36
GT Black - 268.26
TG - 265.60
Woodlands Elite - 257.90
Cheer Extreme - 256.56
Brandon - 255.50
Cali Inspire - 253.26
ECE - 252.86
Maverick - 248.66
CheerForce - 248.40

Thanks! This is like giving me my VOD playlist!

From someone who watched both live, there was a clear difference. I actually predicted Fiercekatz to win. But, I don't know, something about Pink yesterday was...truly amazing.

Even just watching Pink on the live feed I got that vibe from them that I've seen in the past 2 seasons. They have always been able to step on that floor and just... Idk... Do something to you if you're watching. I haven't felt that all year until now, and I think that feeling you get while they perform REALLY helps their score.

Milk House! 2012!
61576304-f1dd-fe07.jpg

Back