All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Y'all I have to disagree with most of you. The results were pretty dang accurate in international coed today. Mistakes matter, and order matters. Facts of sports. Congrats to all the teams that made it through to tomorrow!
No one said they didn't agree, they just feel bad for CheerForce being 11th only by 0.3 because they're a very talented team, but yes, they did have mistakes and sadly, it typically comes down to who makes the least.

Y'all I have to disagree with most of you. The results were pretty dang accurate in international coed today. Mistakes matter, and order matters. Facts of sports. Congrats to all the teams that made it through to tomorrow!

Mistakes do matter, but the difficulty in Fire's routine in some peoples opinion (including mine) should have scored them higher then what it did. Sure they shouldn't have placed in the top 3 but I think they should have been in the top 10.

No one said they didn't agree, they just feel bad for CheerForce being 11th only by 0.3 because they're a very talented team, but yes, they did have mistakes and sadly, it typically comes down to who makes the least.
yeah unfortunately we had 14 or 15 points in deductions =/

Just heard that Gym Tyme Nfinity was called to the judges table because they didn't have enough catchers in one of their flyovers. Would that have been a warning or an automatic decution? If it wasn't a warning I am guessing that is one reason why their score was pretty low (besides the mistakes they had).

Why is PInk beating Fiercecats by 5 points? I think CA is definetly the stronger team difficulty wise, but I didnt' see any tweets about them. Did they bobble, fall, etc?

Why is PInk beating Fiercecats by 5 points? I think CA is definetly the stronger team difficulty wise, but I didnt' see any tweets about them. Did they bobble, fall, etc?

People were saying that Pink was cleaner and hit more solid then CA did. I don't think Fiercekatz had any issues though.

Back