All-Star Worlds Weather

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thunderstorms sounds great. In MN right now, we're supposed to get snow tomorrow. I don't want to hear any complaining from anyone.

Just like last year :) It makes the party on Sunday night more fun :) last year my team and I ran through the rain and came back dripping wet :p It was a night i will never forget
OMG I remember!! That was one of the BEST! It poured! hahahaha! My teammates and I were in flip flops... let's just say lots of trips and falls! HAHAHA!

i don't mind rain and thunder in 80 degree weather... its better than the cold rainy snowy mix i've been seeing in MA/CT... if it does rain... instead of the pool... i'll be at the bar... anyway is more than welcome to join me... we should have a 21+ fierceboarder meeettinggg
I'll be attending the bar if there is no sun too :)

Yep it poured last year when we were leaving after small sr awards..I was in flip flops - so a fun run to the car!
Florida weather is very unpredictable..it can literally downpour for a few mins - then the sun is right back out...this time of year there are a few thundershowers, but they can go as quickly as they come :)

Exactly my story, plus I was parked in the grass!

My job is affected very heavily by weather so here is my take (for what its worth):

That area has scattered thunderstorms in the forecast every day in the afternoon like some have stated. Keep in mind that "isolated" means maybe you'll see it, "scattered" means possibly, and if it says "showers" or "thunderstorms" without the isolated or scattered qualifiers then they are figuring it's pretty likely you'll see some rain. Math wizards can use the "chance of rain" percentage as a guide as well since that is usually included.

Weather forecasts are not very acurate more than 3 days out. 5-days are great for planning, but keep checking and compare how the forecast changes each day to see if the 5-day forecast is getting worse or better when it becomes a 4-day, 3-day forecast etc.

Hope this helps.

In the summer, afternoon showers are an almost daily occurance - between 3-5 pm, we can pretty much expect it to rain :)

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!
Just looked at the 10 day forecast for Worlds again and looks like it's completely made a 180! Sunny with a high of 90. Now let's hope it stays that way. Now you can say "I told you so" ;)

Latest posts

Back