All-Star Worlds Weather

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!
Just looked at the 10 day forecast for Worlds again and looks like it's completely made a 180! Sunny with a high of 90. Now let's hope it stays that way. Now you can say "I told you so" ;)
Don't mind if i do! :eek:
Told you so!

wow the weather forecast keeps changing...it's making me mad so I'm just gonna stop looking until like Tuesday bc I figured that'd be the most accurate

I remember that in the bar area they showed UCA college nationals on a few of the t.v.'s (live feed). I think they did that at worlds last year also. I stood in the J center then walked to the bar and watched a team there that was going in the milkhouse....I did run to the milkhouse for a FEW of the the teams though. haha it was an easier way to see if both venues were staying on schedule, avoid those people who stop you and check your passes, and avoid the weather if it was bad.

Weatherbug is saying Friday will be Mostly Sunny in the upper 80s. :)

I bet a thunderstorm rolls in by afternoon.

Just like last year :) It makes the party on Sunday night more fun :) last year my team and I ran through the rain and came back dripping wet :p It was a night i will never forget

a bunch of us ran around the resort jumping in puddles. definitely highlight of the trip.

Friday - Sunday are going to be high of 86-90. Low of 65-70.

Only isolated thundershowers on Friday which means those small showers that only last a little while. Don't let that fool you, the small showers can pack a lot of rain.

It's still 6-7 days out but with a forecast of sunny from Sat - Mon I wouldn't expect it to change too much. Like i posted earlier, keep an eye on how much this changes each day.

Plan to pack you sunscreen!

Back