All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheersdominique said:
you know those few seconds before the music starts when you're on the mat? well, on day two of cheersport a few years ago a girl decided right then that she wanted to quit. so she just walked off the stage. needless to say, we totally bombed.

Whoa. Just. Whoa

Oh and same year, different comp, my flyer got very very sick and had to go to the hospital 1 hour before competition to get surgery.

I forgot my spanks once. We had to drive back to my house, 1/2 way to the airport.

Ive also lost a shoe at International All Levels in 2009. I was sad because it had all my comp tags on it ):

During my third year in all stars I believe at my old gym, we were competing at Mohegan Sun. The competition was running ridiculously late, and my youth 2 team didn't compete until 11 pm. Our seniors didn't go on till 2 am. Needless to say, a bunch of 8 year olds are not ready to compete at 11 pm. We are ready to go to bed. So if that wasn't enough of a disaster we go out to perform and our music stopped right after a girl fell in one of her stunts. We got to star over!! THE GIRL FELL IN THE STUNT AGAIN. I'll never forget it. We ended up in second I believe.

In Daytona they didn't have regular water for the athletes they only had flavored when you got off the mat. I hated flavored water and refused to drink it. I proceeded to get dehydrated, so I was light headed and nauseous. Soon after that, I had to perform again for my other team.

When I had two of my stunts fall at BATC two years ago. That was just awful.

During my third year in all stars I believe at my old gym, we were competing at Mohegan Sun. The competition was running ridiculously late, and my youth 2 team didn't compete until 11 pm. Our seniors didn't go on till 2 am. Needless to say, a bunch of 8 year olds are not ready to compete at 11 pm. We are ready to go to bed. So if that wasn't enough of a disaster we go out to perform and our music stopped right after a girl fell in one of her stunts. We got to star over!! THE GIRL FELL IN THE STUNT AGAIN. I'll never forget it. We ended up in second I believe.

In Daytona they didn't have regular water for the athletes they only had flavored when you got off the mat. I hated flavored water and refused to drink it. I proceeded to get dehydrated, so I was light headed and nauseous. Soon after that, I had to perform again for my other team.

When I had two of my stunts fall at BATC two years ago. That was just awful.

2 am??????? omg. why so late?

2 am?!?!?! That's INSANE!
Yes! Their awards weren't till about 3 or 4. It was so crazy. My old gym never went back there again. I can't remember what the hold up was. I just remember being up in the stands playing with my gameboy and wanting to go home.

It's always lovely when you wake up the day before one of your biggest comps and can't move your neck at all. It felt like someone was stabbing me if I moved my neck. I still don't know why. But I had to wear a neck brace the whole first day of the comp and take it off when I was cheering. I just took a ton of advil and sucked it up.

as an athlete spraining my ankle the day b4 comp.
as a coach waching their routine fall apart their last comp when they had a near perfect season.
:(

Back