All-Star Would This Be Legal In The Usa?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sure hope they won. The thought there could be some team BETTER than that from that competition is even more shocking. They need to come to Worlds and mix it up a little...I know tumbling will get them right now, but Lordy...that would be a sight to watch live!

I want to know how they coach it that clean? What's the secret?!
Perfection before progression, probably. And REAL perfection. Not 'cheer' perfection (no pun intended- realized that after I typed it lol).

Perfection before progression, probably. And REAL perfection. Not 'cheer' perfection (no pun intended- realized that after I typed it lol).
I agree. That's why I wonder why they are so behind in tumbling. I figure with that kind of attitude and discipline they'd all be doubling.

I agree. That's why I wonder why they are so behind in tumbling. I figure with that kind of attitude and discipline they'd all be doubling.

Coming from an international perspective, I feel like tumbling takes longer to learn than stunting, and it doesn't come as easily the older you are. We don't have the "cheer culture" that America does which feeds kids in from when they are young and develops their skills as they grow older. Our cheer community has mainly been started from older athletes (although we are beginning now to get that culture where kids are starting younger and younger) and I feel that progressing to elite stunting skills comes a lot easier for the majority of people than progressing, in the same time frame, to elite tumbling skills.

And they are not behind in gymnastics so we know they have the knowledge about tumbling. I wish they would come to worlds!

Coming from an international perspective, I feel like tumbling takes longer to learn than stunting, and it doesn't come as easily the older you are. We don't have the "cheer culture" that America does which feeds kids in from when they are young and develops their skills as they grow older. Our cheer community has mainly been started from older athletes (although we are beginning now to get that culture where kids are starting younger and younger) and I feel that progressing to elite stunting skills comes a lot easier for the majority of people than progressing, in the same time frame, to elite tumbling skills.
That's a good thought. Never thought of it that way :)

When the load to learn and perfect tumbling isn't there you will see those teams usually be better at building. As well they are representing a country. That is probably some of their best athletes. They are most likely practicing a lot longer together than our Team USA does (2 ish weeks).

Back