All-Star Would You Consider This Level 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shooting stars had them in the routine in 06 also, but took them out for worlds.

I hate the punch fronts to the butt!! They always bounce right off the floor and they look like bobble heads. off topic a little I hate punch front forward rolls, if your doing that we know you cant actually land the skill. Drives me nuts

I would consider it a level 5 skill, but I don't think it looks good for most teams. Many people (unfortunately myself included) don't do the front tuck correctly (with or without the jump) even if they land it. They cut out the set and pull like crazy and it ends up just ugly. If a team could do it a little prettier, then I would love to see this in a routine more often.

I hate the punch fronts to the butt!! They always bounce right off the floor and they look like bobble heads. off topic a little I hate punch front forward rolls, if your doing that we know you cant actually land the skill. Drives me nuts
I hate even more when people are in it and can land it without the forward roll. Cause they land and its pretty then they forward roll and it looks different than everyone else.

I hate even more when people are in it and can land it without the forward roll. Cause they land and its pretty then they forward roll and it looks different than everyone else.

We have this in our routine this year running punch fronts then a foward roll . Everyone lands it though THEN does a foward roll.

Latest posts

Back