All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was a 5 pt difference (if I recall) between F5's dance and SE's dance. I think, actually, one of the lower placing teams scored higher than SE, although I can't remember. I also believe SE scored as high or higher than WC in tumbling, but don't quote me on that lol.

At least this year they were more specific in the Worlds scoresheet about what they want for dance. If they want a certain number of 8-counts to be a factor in a higher scoring dance, they probably should make note of that. I think unless a dance is OBVIOUSLY boring, lackluster, badly timed and/or a complete mess, that a dance score shouldn't be SO ridiculously spaced. Dances are so unique depending on the team, but it could soon become a matter of who pays for what choreographer and then where does that leave us?

no senior elite scored under world cup in tumbling, f5 outscored in dance and tumbling and to my belief world cup scored higher in stunting then se but dont quote me on that one lol

no senior elite scored under world cup in tumbling, f5 outscored in dance and tumbling and to my belief world cup scored higher in stunting then se but dont quote me on that one lol
correct, WC outscored CEA in everything. f5 outscored everyone in dance & tumbling.

fm1extremetotheotha I took another look at the video of SE & you're right. SE's dance isn't as short as I thought. I think for me it's the way they transition from the dance to the pyramid. They kinda just clean and move to the pyramid. I think the dance would look more complete if they hit some kind of motion or pose to end the dance instead of just moving along to the next thing.

I just really really like when a routine ends with a dance. I know it is almost like a SE "thing" to end with a pryamid
(in my own mind it is a "thing") I just really want them to end the routine with a super amazing dance. When the pryamid is last it seems like the routine just randomly ends.

I just really really like when a routine ends with a dance. I know it is almost like a SE "thing" to end with a pryamid
(in my own mind it is a "thing") I just really want them to end the routine with a super amazing dance. When the pryamid is last it seems like the routine just randomly ends.

I like dances at the end too. Because once you hit the pyramid and you get to the dance, all of your energy just comes out and it becomes fiercer in my opinion.

fm1extremetotheotha I took another look at the video of SE & you're right. SE's dance isn't as short as I thought. I think for me it's the way they transition from the dance to the pyramid. They kinda just clean and move to the pyramid. I think the dance would look more complete if they hit some kind of motion or pose to end the dance instead of just moving along to the next thing.

You make good points. I think that has happened and I think Jamien and Giani worked specifically on the dance.

But thinking about it from the kids perspective maybe ending in a dance would feel totally random to them too you know? Just trying to take another approach. LOL

You make good points. I think that has happened and I think Jamien and Giani worked specifically on the dance.

Thanks. I do think the changes to the dance look great & they really work it out towards the end. I'm really eager to see what their routune looks like at battle w/ the music & all the changes.

But thinking about it from the kids perspective maybe ending in a dance would feel totally random to them too you know? Just trying to take another approach. LOL

Yeah I think that is why I consider it a "thing" for SE to end with the pyramid because to them it probably feel right to end it that way as opposed to the dance.

I think it may be good for them...change is always good....and maybe those girls need to get comfortable with it...especially with such a new fresh team....they looked so much better in the x-evolution video...they had that SE confidence back in them...at the Raleigh Cheersport and Greensboro UCA events they didn't look like they were comfortable or happy with what they were doing (I'm only speaking on this because I was there)...but in the x-evo vid there hard work is really starting to shine through they seemed to be enjoying what they were doing more ...I wish them nothing but luck this season and hopefully they can get that full partner stunt back in there as they progress through the year!

I lied, I believe SE was only down like .5 from WC in tumbling (something small, I just remember people comparing WC and SE in tumbling and people being shocked at the scores in some way. Probably how much sync affected everything..).

I lied, I believe SE was only down like .5 from WC in tumbling (something small, I just remember people comparing WC and SE in tumbling and people being shocked at the scores in some way. Probably how much sync affected everything..).

I think you're right. StarshipTrooper for the tie breaker answer. LOL

Back