All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't like their new dance. They took out my favorite part :( But everything else is fabulous. I love that second stunt sequence.

My only complaint about Senior Elite is the pyramid. And the only problem I have with it is so miniscule, it doesn't even matter. My teeny weeny pet peeve is that the center flyer in the pyramid has a few counts of just chilling. Like a motion or two right there, and my life would be complete.

Kinda wish SE would go back to the dances they had back in 07-10. I loved all those dances! last year and this year just have a different vibe to them...

sounds more like overall impression...
don't see teams doing more than a 5 eight count dance no a days.

sounds more like overall impression...
don't see teams doing more than a 5 eight count dance no a days.
People may want to see more of a dance from SE because if I remember correctly their dance score last year wasn't up there with the rest of the teams. Not saying it is indeed what hurt the team but many believe that their dance last year hurt them at worlds.

People may want to see more of a dance from SE because if I remember correctly their dance score last year wasn't up there with the rest of the teams. Not saying it is indeed what hurt the team but many believe that their dance last year hurt them at worlds.
There was a 5 pt difference (if I recall) between F5's dance and SE's dance. I think, actually, one of the lower placing teams scored higher than SE, although I can't remember. I also believe SE scored as high or higher than WC in tumbling, but don't quote me on that lol.

At least this year they were more specific in the Worlds scoresheet about what they want for dance. If they want a certain number of 8-counts to be a factor in a higher scoring dance, they probably should make note of that. I think unless a dance is OBVIOUSLY boring, lackluster, badly timed and/or a complete mess, that a dance score shouldn't be SO ridiculously spaced. Dances are so unique depending on the team, but it could soon become a matter of who pays for what choreographer and then where does that leave us?

Latest posts

Back