OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When a non-cheerleader asks you what you wear to cheer and you say "a sports bra, soffes and spanx" and they say "what about your shirt?!" xD hhappens to me all the timmmee!

1. When you have more than 4 drawers filled with cheer shirts
2. When you daydream in class and go through other teams' routines in your head
3. When you recite a voice over randomly
4. When someone asks "what do you want to do today?" simply reply with "To go to cheer."

When you catch your self making facials in the mirror
when you go through a crowd with your hands by your side
when all you do is stalk teams
when your watching tv or a movie and find your self in a spilt
i do al these things with out realizing im doing them

When your school plays Louisville and your more interested in watching the Louisville cheerleaders than the actual football game. Yep, definitely happened to me yesterday. My friends all thought I was crazy.

you know your a cheerleader when you drive and all you listen to is cheer music and your doing their routines while you drive.. people drive by you like your crazy

you know your a cheerleader when you start to talk in all star cheerleading terms and you start breaking out in cheer musics famous voice overs like.. "jaws tight... shark bite"

the sad thing about that is i bring that up so many times that when i say jaws tight?... my boy friend automatically says sharkbite

when your doung math homework and it takes you all year to realize you've been saying 5,6,7,8 before everytime you start to count, add, or subtract in your head

Back