All-Star You Know You're A Cheer'parent' When................

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

best idea ever!!!!
you know you're a cheer parent when you start trying to come up with ideas for a cheer related business to follow in Level5Mom's footsteps

I've been thinking about that since it was posted! Let me know if you need a partner :)

When you can't hear a song without saying oh that's the song for (insert team name here and not just your gym) pyramid, basket, tumble section ...you get the idea. Even worse when you say it's from their 2007 routine.

When your CP is done with cheering and you think what do normal people do with their time?
When your CP is done with cheering and you're still on the fierceboard. Can someone say denial!

When you start a cheer parents message board.

By the way the USASF runs a board for parents called cheerparentsonline.com and we're affiliated as part of the Fierceboard network.

We all know the Fierceboard is great for discussions with everyone, but stop by to start and have parent-to-parent discussions. I was given an idea at Worlds to start a dad's section.

Hope to see you there. . .

When you hear your gym's commercial on the radio, and you burst into motions and shimmies while driving. Except, as you learn, thou shalt never shimmy with your hands on the wheel; for thou may almost shimmy their car into the one next to them :rolleyes:

The same goes for marking stunts....thou shalt not mark the tic tocs in SE routine while driving to work, for thou might accidentally slam on the breaks!
Actually last night I was driving to work and listening to Rays Smoke on repeat because I LOVE the fact they use Aerosmith in their routine. Stuck in traffic with window down I yelled "Taggggg NOT IT" (with fierce hair flip) and looked over and the lady in the car next to me looked horrified! I yelled "Don't judge me!" and moved up! lol

The same goes for marking stunts....thou shalt not mark the tic tocs in SE routine while driving to work, for thou might accidentally slam on the breaks!
Actually last night I was driving to work and listening to Rays Smoke on repeat because I LOVE the fact they use Aerosmith in their routine. Stuck in traffic with window down I yelled "Taggggg NOT IT" (with fierce hair flip) and looked over and the lady in the car next to me looked horrified! I yelled "Don't judge me!" and moved up! lol

I'm dying.

When you start a cheer parents message board.

By the way the USASF runs a board for parents called cheerparentsonline.com and we're affiliated as part of the Fierceboard network.

We all know the Fierceboard is great for discussions with everyone, but stop by to start and have parent-to-parent discussions. I was given an idea at Worlds to start a dad's section.

Hope to see you there. . .

Does this mean lolsmileyfacebackagainforthefiftiethtime won't be there? ;)

Back