All-Star 2011 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back in my gymnastics days i met nastia and shawn love them both super sweet girls.

I never realized how short Alicia was.. I never really cared to find out, just always looked like one of the taller US women..

btw Shannon Renee, you've been a gymnast for two years (thank you power of Facebook), going on 3 now? I started gymnastics at the age of 4, quit due to a severe injury around the age of 8 or 9, and since have loved the sport, educated myself about the sport, and the people in it. I've been involved in/liking cheer for 4 years.. I believe my 14 years outnumbers your 2 years, but continue to say that we are "cheerleaders who think we know anything about gymnastics", it's fine with me, as many of the people on here have been into gymnastics long before you even considered yourself one, possibly even before you were born (not saying myself included in the "before you were born" category)
I could Google all of the information that made you such a qualified gymnast.

I don't want my post to be a "I know more than you since you've only been a gymnast for X amount of years" post, but don't you dare say you know more than ANYONE here before knowing anything about them. Just because you know who competes the hardest skill on bars, or the number 1 ranked male gymnast does not make you any more qualified to pass judgements on gymnasts than anyone here.

Was anyone else surprised that Gabrielle Douglas got picked? I figure it is because of her bars routine, but she is not all that consistent.
i was, but maybe they want her to get more experience? she did good at CGC but then choked at visa's and i was a little disappointed :/

All I want to know is why the men don't do their floor routines to music...? And WHY don't they have to land clean on all passes? I hate that dive roll crap!!
I could shimmy this a million times. Their freaky one and halfs with like three twists into a dive roll scare the ish out of me. I'm always afraid they will land wrong.... and it's just weird looking.

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!! As long as I have to wait for the Cheer world to start up again, the Gymnastics world needs to keep me entertained!!! WORLDS PLEASE START ALREADY!

Using spell check would fix that....and perhaps her parents/you watching what she's doing on the internet.

Perhaps you should tell your niece to stop making assumptions for 90% of the gymnastics population, and pissing off the fierceboard by making the arrogant statements that she has. Maybe then would I feel empathy for her.

We're not attacking her, or treating her any differently then we treat any other new member of the boards. If she would have spent even one of the three days she was supposed to in the newbie section, reading the boards instead of posting, she would have been able to learn the ropes of posting. Everyone has disagreements on this board! We just don't continue to feed into the argument when we don't want to deal with it anymore. Maybe you (and her parents) should make it clear to her that THIS IS THE INTERNET. It's not real life. She's really just being, not only irrational considering the claims she's made, but also just a little too sensitive. I've had much harsher claims made about me on the board and I'm certainly not now, nor was I ever, emotionally devastated by them. Shoot, earlier in the thread I was seen conversing (and agreeing) with somebody I literally JUST had a decently sized disagreement with the day before. I don't hate him, or even dislike him. Nor do most of us hate your niece. We're just trying to make it clear that the opinions and claims she's posting will not go unnoticed or simply brushed off. It's an opinionated atmosphere, and frankly, if she's being this sensitive she really should not continue to post. I don't mean that in a rude way, I mean it in a safety type of way. We, along with the rest of the board, won't take much mercy and change the way we post because somebody has a mental disorder. Like I said, it's the fierceboard, not reality. Our opinions will be expressed, friends will defend their friends, etc. If she sits back and makes well thought out posts, she can experience the same type of environment.

I wasn't asking for your empathy, in fact, I have no need for it. How about you read the post and actually understand what I'm saying before you post an ignorant post such as yours!

Latest posts

Back