All-Star 2011 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It seems like the 'newer' crop girls are going to London (minus Alicia Sacremone who I assume is there for stability/maturity buffer)..while most of the really strong players plus a few people I'm not familiar with are going to Pan Am. Will be interesting to see how things go..
I am really interested to see how this shapes out. I feel like some of the great gymnasts who had time off are going to Pan Am. Maybe get them back on the international scene and see how things pan out.
Only 2 more weeks for worlds to start.

And P.S. I know all of the answers to the questions that Crazy Girl posted above. I'm sure half of the people on this thread could answer all of them as well.
Now get off my thread. I started it, so I can tell you to leave. :sharkchase:

I am really interested to see how this shapes out. I feel like some of the great gymnasts who had time off are going to Pan Am. Maybe get them back on the international scene and see how things pan out.

And P.S. I know all of the answers to the questions that Crazy Girl posted above. I'm sure half of the people on this thread could answer all of them as well.
..I see what you did there..Pan Am games, PAN out lol :p.

But yeah, I think both situations set up for a good chance to try things out. See how strong these new girls are in major international comp and see how the veterans are fairing physically without as much immediate demand of peak performances. I don't recognize half the girls going to the Pan Am games though..

I don't recognize half the girls going to the Pan Am games though..

I don't recall seeing Jessie and Gracie at all. I know all of the others. I'll be interested to see who does all around though. I know Bridgette and Bridget can, but I think thats all.

I don't recall seeing Jessie and Gracie at all. I know all of the others. I'll be interested to see who does all around though. I know Bridgette and Bridget can, but I think thats all.
I youtube'd Jessie, haven't gotten around to looking at Gracie yet. Seems solid enough, but I think this will give them the extra push to really show what they can do. I recognized Bridgette once I saw her, and I obv knew Bridget, Shawn, and Chellsie..

Woah woah, please calm down. This is only the Fierceboard. The majority of us do not know each other, arguing on here will not get you anywhere. Remember who you are representing with your name. As a huge Tsunami fan, I would hate to lose any respect for a favorite large senior team of mine, because of one person's posts on the Fierceboard.

This would be a close relative of the young athlete of the recent post. She's directed me here to help clear the air a little. The athlete you speak of does not and never will cheer for the Maryland Marlins Tsunami nor does she belong to the gym called Maryland Marlins. She once did scheer for the MD Marlins but decided not to and she is also having a little trouble changing her name on this website, she has bean for the past 3 weeks or so. Please don't bring up Tsunami, I'm sure most of the post in this has nothing to do with this forum =)
Thank You

I don't need to know anything about gymnastics to realize your attitude in posting is coming off as harsh, rude, unnecessary, arrogant, and childish. I don't know 99.9% of people here on the fierceboard, and of the less than 10 who I consider to 'know' moderately well I've met maybe 3 in person, two of whom I cheered with. Yet you don't need to know somebody to recognize a 'tude. Congrats if you DO know that information and maybe you've got skills, but nobody likes somebody who gets their kicks with arrogance and ASSUMING. Congrats, you've been all over the world, or are conversing with people as such. So have I..I spent 5 months in Ireland, plus a few weeks traveling the continent and Scotland.. I still wouldn't presume to know how somebody in Youghal feels about Brian O'Driscoll or assume that just because 10 people told me they prefer Murphy's over Guinness that Murphy's is better. Or a Parisians preference of crepe.

The only drama I can see is the stuff you're trying to bring here. We're all chill (for once).

She never intended to bring "Drama" nor have her post read as rude. She was stating who she was and that no one really knew what she knew. This is a close relatitive of this athlete, my niece has brought me here to clarify a few things. If her post have come off as rude we apologize but please recognize that her tone in the post was never ment to be seen as rude nor arrougant.
Thank You =)

This statement confuses me a lot. Sweetheart you're the one the joined the fierceboard. If you seem to hate cheerleaders and their "drama", then why are you on here? And I dont even think this can be considered drama. Its just a conversation.... dont take it so personal

She never said that she "Hates cheerleaders", because that would be stupid considering the fact that she was one. She simply posted how she hated the drama by that I think my neice was referring to disliking hate and confrentation between teams and athletes. And how most cheerleaders critique each other in such negatitive ways. She enjoys being able to join in on conversations and talking to and even meeting other cheerleaders on social networks such as The FierceBoard and MyCheerSpace.

Correction: We don't know a lot about you, but we do know your spelling/grammar skills are lacking quite a bit. Perhaps you should concentrate less on your big, important gymnastics meets and more on your 3rd grade education. I hear employers prefer the ability to spell and form coherent sentences over a level 8 beam medal.

Yes in fact you all probably don't know each other but it is disrespectful to point out someones mistakes and say that they are lacking in "Spell/Grammar skills". Why don't you just call her stupid or ignorant. My name is Nikki Theodosha, I'm the Aunt of the young athlete that your directing your post to. I'm here because my neice informed me of some hurtful post and and wanted me to help clear the air and clarify that her post were never intend to be rude. But your's beyond rude and disrespectful.

She has a learning disorder FYI!

The "Crazt Girl" you speak of , has a real life mental and learning disorder. Please think before posting and I've expressed the samething to my niece because you never know if your post could hurt someone else your suggesting it to or maybe even someone else reading it that it wasn't directed to.

Yes in fact you all probably don't know each other but it is disrespectful to point out someones mistakes and say that they are lacking in "Spell/Grammar skills". Why don't you just call her stupid or ignorant. My name is Nikki Theodosha, I'm the Aunt of the young athlete that your directing your post to. I'm here because my neice informed me of some hurtful post and and wanted me to help clear the air and clarify that her post were never intend to be rude. But your's beyond rude and disrespectful.

She has a learning disorder FYI!
Using spell check would fix that....and perhaps her parents/you watching what she's doing on the internet.

Perhaps you should tell your niece to stop making assumptions for 90% of the gymnastics population, and pissing off the fierceboard by making the arrogant statements that she has. Maybe then would I feel empathy for her.

We're not attacking her, or treating her any differently then we treat any other new member of the boards. If she would have spent even one of the three days she was supposed to in the newbie section, reading the boards instead of posting, she would have been able to learn the ropes of posting. Everyone has disagreements on this board! We just don't continue to feed into the argument when we don't want to deal with it anymore. Maybe you (and her parents) should make it clear to her that THIS IS THE INTERNET. It's not real life. She's really just being, not only irrational considering the claims she's made, but also just a little too sensitive. I've had much harsher claims made about me on the board and I'm certainly not now, nor was I ever, emotionally devastated by them. Shoot, earlier in the thread I was seen conversing (and agreeing) with somebody I literally JUST had a decently sized disagreement with the day before. I don't hate him, or even dislike him. Nor do most of us hate your niece. We're just trying to make it clear that the opinions and claims she's posting will not go unnoticed or simply brushed off. It's an opinionated atmosphere, and frankly, if she's being this sensitive she really should not continue to post. I don't mean that in a rude way, I mean it in a safety type of way. We, along with the rest of the board, won't take much mercy and change the way we post because somebody has a mental disorder. Like I said, it's the fierceboard, not reality. Our opinions will be expressed, friends will defend their friends, etc. If she sits back and makes well thought out posts, she can experience the same type of environment.

She never intended to bring "Drama" nor have her post read as rude. She was stating who she was and that no one really knew what she knew. This is a close relatitive of this athlete, my niece has brought me here to clarify a few things. If her post have come off as rude we apologize but please recognize that her tone in the post was never ment to be seen as rude nor arrougant.
Thank You =)
Also, for the record, we're generally a lot nicer and a lot 'safer' than some of the seedier places of the internet. And yes, I'm going to include youtube in that idea. Maybe this can be a lesson, for her, you, and other parents that it's NEVER a good idea to leave children on the internet alone, not now or in the future. It's not a babysitter, and the things they can be exposed to can be hurtful and harmful. I'VE been hurt by people on the board, possibly by people on this thread, at one point. And I'm 22 (was 19 at the time). I've seen what can happen when people, including children put themselves out there in a way that exposes them to unexpected criticism they never knew they were going to receive from 'anonymous' people, and even some who they considered 'friends/subscribers.' It ain't pretty. It can be damaging, and often times unless they walk away from it by deleting those accounts, it will continue to haunt them.

We get many a drive-by 'drama starter' on this board, and we don't take to kindly to them. We also don't take kindly to people coming off as rude/arrogant/immature. And while that might not have been your nieces intention, we're VERY open, honest, and blunt about how we feel about those types of posts/posters. The newbie board and the threads inside are very open about how things run around here and the best way to get a feel for things for new people. It's why we make people wait 3 days before posting, and why some people choose to remain 'lurkers.'

Let's talk about the team being in Japan already.
I'm stoked.
300489_10150242420967168_27029627167_6621885_365496615_n.jpg

Back