All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry for the double post but just saw this on tumblr too cheetahs practice wear
tumblr_m8b1nt2QoV1ranj9so1_1280.jpg
Man, I wish we lived near CA! I would send her just for the practice wear!

from what I saw on twitter last night seems like a lot of WC teams got new practice wear. Any pictures? Apparently the Odyssey sports bra says OD-ODY-ODYSSEY on the back :cloud9:

CA practice wear is available their pro shop: http://www.caproshop.com/

On a related note, errrr, can anyone from CA tell me what size to order for, say, a kid who wears size 5T? ;) The sizes go all the way down to Y3XS! I have no idea lol and the kid is in luuuuurve with the pink practice wear.

from what I saw on twitter last night seems like a lot of WC teams got new practice wear. Any pictures? Apparently the Odyssey sports bra says OD-ODY-ODYSSEY on the back :cloud9:

Both Odyssey and Galaxy have sublimated practice wear. They are beyond gorgeous. However i do not know how to upload pictures on here.

Both Odyssey and Galaxy have sublimated practice wear. They are beyond gorgeous. However i do not know how to upload pictures on here.
upload it to tiny pic then copy the image url over to here :)

CA practice wear is available their pro shop:

On a related note, errrr, can anyone from CA tell me what size to order for, say, a kid who wears size 5T? ;) The sizes go all the way down to Y3XS! I have no idea lol and the kid is in luuuuurve with the pink practice wear.
Rebel athletics made their practice wear. We used them as well for our practice wear. When I fitted the kids I had to go up 2 sizes from what they normally wear.

Back