All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

580996_364743286928582_1784658797_n.jpg

I think that having the sports bra and spandex are actually a good thing. People say that t-shirts and shorts are good for those who aren't comfortable with their body, but what happens come competition and a girl is more focused on how she looks rather than the stunts and tumbling? I think the sports bra and spandex get the girls ready for the comfortability they should be having. Unless of course your team is full top :p

When we had practice wear for all stars we bought a "set" of it and it included 2 tops and 2 pairs of shorts. All the shorts were the same but for tops there was a sports bra and a tank top. You could get 2 sports bras, 2 tanks, or one of each. That way if you were like me and don't like sports bras, you didn't have to wear one. That way you also had 2 full outfits so you had plenty of time to wash them. You could also buy extra tops if you were crossing over and had more practices or if you just wanted extra so you didn't have to do as much laundry. The tank was just red with black and white stripes down the side and our gym name. the sports bra was red with black outline and the gym name. That way, even though some had sports bras and some had tanks, since they were simple, we still looked clean.

When we had practice wear for all stars we bought a "set" of it and it included 2 tops and 2 pairs of shorts. All the shorts were the same but for tops there was a sports bra and a tank top. You could get 2 sports bras, 2 tanks, or one of each. That way if you were like me and don't like sports bras, you didn't have to wear one. That way you also had 2 full outfits so you had plenty of time to wash them. You could also buy extra tops if you were crossing over and had more practices or if you just wanted extra so you didn't have to do as much laundry. The tank was just red with black and white stripes down the side and our gym name. the sports bra was red with black outline and the gym name. That way, even though some had sports bras and some had tanks, since they were simple, we still looked clean.

This is the same thing my gym did! The only team required to have sports bras was our senior 4/5 because we had crop top uniforms, but everyone else had a choice.

I think that having the sports bra and spandex are actually a good thing. People say that t-shirts and shorts are good for those who aren't comfortable with their body, but what happens come competition and a girl is more focused on how she looks rather than the stunts and tumbling? I think the sports bra and spandex get the girls ready for the comfortability they should be having. Unless of course your team is full top :p
Or you could do like Stingrays and convert the sports bra to printed tank top! :D

This is the same thing my gym did! The only team required to have sports bras was our senior 4/5 because we had crop top uniforms, but everyone else had a choice.
we all had crop tops haha but didn't have to wear sports bras if we didn't want to. I don't mind competing in a crop top but i don't like practicing in a sports bra... I feel like i'm getting my coaches all sweaty when they spot me haha

This is our practice wear. Custom logo sequin t-shirt, GK spandex & sports bra and Nfinitys. $100 bucks
My only complaint is that I wanted the tshirt to be gray. It's black so you can't see the purple sequins at all.
62b52286-0e7d-e766.jpg

Cute and simple. I love it.

Back