All-Star 2012 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like they already have a team set regardless of the performances at trials.

ETA: Marta has a team set.
I feel the same way! I'm hoping the team is who I think, but Marta isn't stupid, so regardless of who she takes, the team will be amazing

I disagree . I don't think Ross will make the team unless they absoultely need her . She's inexperienced . This was her first year as a senior she hasn't been to worlds or had enough time for
Marta to trust her . She's a beautiful gymnast though and she's young only 15 she can be in the 2016 Olympics at 18 if she's still healthy enough

Doesn't matter.. if she's hitting, she's hitting. How could she not make the team if she stays how she is? She has a good bars and beam score... she's good on floor (needs to add in that 2.5 in her 3rd pass), and can upgrade her vault even know she was told not to because of a scary landing in prelims warm ups)

KYLA ROSS has been competing like she has since she was a Junior, and she was the Junior national champ.. she has plenty of experience. If she does fine at Trials I bet you she's going.

Back