All-Star 2012 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but lets take 1 big 3 team and one of the teams uve mentioned. say wcss moves to medium, they could shave off 6 girls, (maybe 6 girls wihtout doubles) means they may have 28 doubles/30 in medium, while some teams u mentioned dont even have full team fulls or close. so pretty much itll be easier for teams without the necessary skills to get a globe when they dont really arent a globe caliber team... its just a shame.... they should just keep it to 1 bigger all girl, either medium or large. cuz this is absolutely pointless, and with 3 big names, out of 6 possible globes spots, 3 other teams may not be globe caliber teams but still win a globe...

You have never had this much a problem with Open 6... Of which I think 3 teams showed up last year. Guess how many globes they gave out?

Excellent. Although I think this move will completely distract me from the Coed divisions, now that I have 3 senior AG divisions to occupy my time. And I'll bet you two dollars CEA will field a team in Small, Med and Large AG.
Honey, I completely agree. S/M/L for sure.
That being said I wish they would have just made the max on Large teams 30 instead of adding another division. Blurg.

You have never had this much a problem with Open 6... Of which I think 3 teams showed up last year. Guess how many globes they gave out?

Coed 5 and coed 6 r completely different however, and not to take away, but im not really talking about international teams in this argument cuz that's another discussion. Senior teams is like the main focus at worlds ATM, will ppl watch the international? Yes.

Coed 5 and coed 6 r completely different however, and not to take away, but im not really talking about international teams in this argument cuz that's another discussion. Senior teams is like the main focus at worlds ATM, will ppl watch the international? Yes.

so the issue isnt a 'easy' globe, it is an 'easy' globe that takes away from a division you like?

so the issue isnt a 'easy' globe, it is an 'easy' globe that takes away from a division you like?
international divisions aren't easy globes though, i5 and ag 5 is really hard to win. and if u can field a worlds 6 team, thats impressive, medium all girl is pretty much an easy way out for ppl who compete large, and so itll no matter what be 3 easier globes

international divisions aren't easy globes though, i5 and ag 5 is really hard to win. and if u can field a worlds 6 team, thats impressive, medium all girl is pretty much an easy way out for ppl who compete large, and so itll no matter what be 3 easier globes

i will fill in a few words that were missing in my head.
so if we got rid of large senior and 30 was stacked, youd be happy? cause guess what is probably happening at the end of next season...

Excellent. Although I think this move will completely distract me from the Coed divisions, now that I have 3 senior AG divisions to occupy my time. And I'll bet you two dollars CEA will field a team in Small, Med and Large AG.

I'm hoping Maryland Twisters does this as well! After merging with Superstarz they should have enough level 5 girls to do this!

I'm hoping Maryland Twisters does this as well! After merging with Superstarz they should have enough level 5 girls to do this!

They will more than likely do this and probably could have done this without the merger by moving up the girls from Sr. open 5. I would think that World Cup will field a team in this division as well since they have a large all girl sr. open 5 as well.

Totally agree. Skilled women are easier to find than skilled boys, and they tend to pay. It is amazing the joy at the perceived destruction of large senior by the very people who chose not to participate in the division on this thread. All in the name of what is better for the sport, which seems to be mostly speculation and assumption. We'll see. I'll bet large senior grows, the big three become the big 5-6. Again, it was very smart to leave the option open and the division viable instead of letting the barbarians at the gate get it written off with a rules change.

Back