All-Star 2013 Cheer Extreme Showcase......come Be A Vip!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's cool that they're bringing in public people to MC their event, I really do, Bravo (I would like Mariah Carey to come to our competition that we host, but I'll keep dreaming)...but I can't help but wonder how much they are paying for ALM's appearance. Wouldn't that money be put to better use by putting it in a scholarship fund, or buying equipment for the gym, etc? CEA already has a huge audience, do they think that just by having ALM come, they are going to be reaching a new market or something? I'm not connecting the dots on any benefit, other than shock value (for lack of a better term).
Because its a fun thing to do for the kids and parents? I seem to remember reading some posts somewhere ages ago from which I took that csp and back in the day maddie Gardner were fans...csp is all about making dreams come true so I'm not at all surprised and I think it is neat! I'm jealous!

Oh my gosh, I'm getting so excited. I swear I've been looking forward to this showcase since the end of Worlds.

Don't forget to stop by the VIP table and say Hi to 12step and myself!!! Can't wait to meet you!

im just now realizing that im gonna have to wait till after 9pm tomorrow to even watch the showcase videos cause of work.... boo :( ha.

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1382839150.162201.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

View attachment 341

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Is SJX going twice?
So Sanford has 'sin' names (Obsession, Fury, Wrath), Salem has more 'Lineage' names (Dynasty, Legends, Heirs, Legacy), Lake Norman has almost a Vegas/Cards theme (Queens, Hearts, Royals, Deuces), the two Greenville are Pirates/Mateys.

Raleigh and Charlotte are all over the place and KVegas only has names for their level 5s. Hampton Roads doesn't have names period.

I'm interested to see the small senior team from Roanoke.

Back