All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say how much I love this gym as a whole. Great routines, great performance, and honestly everyone I've met from there are so sweet. Random story time but in the 2013 season when my team was waiting backstage at our first bid comp I was INCREDIBLY nervous (we bombed day 1 and had to do well day 2 to get a bid) and from the stands, one of the guys on Infinity's IOC5 looks at me and calls me over and just goes "you guys are amazing. you've got this. go kill it" or something to that effect and it was probably my favourite moment from that season. It was amazing!
I know a few guys from Avengers and yes they are good men. Your story doesn't surprise me :)

Some videos from Europeans this weekend

Viqueens spirit. 1st place senior allgirl

Viqueens 3G - 1st place senior groupstunt

My gym I used to coach for five years.
Junior coed 3rd place

Junior groupstunt second place (and flyer first year as a junior, she was flyer before on pee wee which would be youth 2 in US)

Senior groupstunt 7th place

HAC from Finland - 2nd place in senior allgirl
HAC Elite ECC2015 - YouTube

Twist partner stunt - 2nd place for 1,5 point :(
SPS - Partnerski dvigi - Kogoj & Gerbec - YouTube

Last edited:
Worlds commentary was definitely way better this year than usual. But I still think there's a lot more they could do. After 6+ years of Worlds being on TV, the audience should be knowledgable enough for the commentators to actually provide some expert insight, instead of the occasional basic remark.

I always wondered how Amanda Borden, an Olympic gymnast, could never manage to say anything more than "they make it look easy", "very difficult", or a comment on the team's hometown.

USASF just posted this on their youtube page:

ETA: I'm almost positive Tayler Easton is on the boards and I'm really enjoying her commentary! She seems much more knowledgeable than the other two who usually do it.

My favorite part is when she says that Fiercekatz haven't placed top 3 in a while or since 2012. It's kinda hard to place top 3 when you don't exist lol.

Back