All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When do y'all announce 2015-2016 teams? I am hoping Royal Cobras would be Medium Coed and try for a worlds bid after winning (almost) everything this past year!
In 2 weeks!

they did win every regional and these nationals Athletics, ACA, cheerpower, Cheersport, NCA, allstar games and summit. They placed 2nd at UCA. However I think Royal Cobras will still be restricted :(

If we end up with a worlds team it would be international in addition to our restricted team that would be Cobras. We do have way more trying out this year than ever before. Tryouts started today for 3,4, and 5. But I'm not holding my breath lol because we don't have a lot of doubles just a bunch of 1 to fulls instead.

Eta: I thought u said all i didn't see it said almost all lol I wouldn't of listed comps and u even put it in parentheses haha it's been a long day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the most mellow awards ceremony Ive ever seen.. And thats not a complaint lol
I'll agree but it was slightly disappointing this year. I mean in almost all the awards it was like "here's your medal now sit back down."
I feel like most the areas outside the milk house had a poor setup of the 1-3 place podiums.

This is the youth level 2 from my gym in Quebec, Canada. Please watch it because there is the prize for the team who gets the most views. Thanks!

Is that middle one-man stunt allowed in Canada?!? It's solid as a rock, but I thought that even outside the US there had to be another base! (Could be thinking level one though...)

Is that middle one-man stunt allowed in Canada?!? It's solid as a rock, but I thought that even outside the US there had to be another base! (Could be thinking level one though...)
Yes it is! As long as it is at prep level! We go by USASF rules in Canada too!

This is the youth level 2 from my gym in Quebec, Canada. Please watch it because there is the prize for the team who gets the most views. Thanks!

I have to say how much I love this gym as a whole. Great routines, great performance, and honestly everyone I've met from there are so sweet. Random story time but in the 2013 season when my team was waiting backstage at our first bid comp I was INCREDIBLY nervous (we bombed day 1 and had to do well day 2 to get a bid) and from the stands, one of the guys on Infinity's IOC5 looks at me and calls me over and just goes "you guys are amazing. you've got this. go kill it" or something to that effect and it was probably my favourite moment from that season. It was amazing!

I have to say how much I love this gym as a whole. Great routines, great performance, and honestly everyone I've met from there are so sweet. Random story time but in the 2013 season when my team was waiting backstage at our first bid comp I was INCREDIBLY nervous (we bombed day 1 and had to do well day 2 to get a bid) and from the stands, one of the guys on Infinity's IOC5 looks at me and calls me over and just goes "you guys are amazing. you've got this. go kill it" or something to that effect and it was probably my favourite moment from that season. It was amazing!
Wow thank you so much! So happy to hear about that story too. :)

I'll agree but it was slightly disappointing this year. I mean in almost all the awards it was like "here's your medal now sit back down."
I feel like most the areas outside the milk house had a poor setup of the 1-3 place podiums.
You know I was thinking about this. It makes 2nd and 3 place seem so blah because it's like "here's your medal now sit back down." I think it would make it more special if they had a podium, have the athletes line up and they get their medal that way. Like they do in the Olympics

Back