All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the synchronicity of this team is so spot on. if they were any more in sync, id say they were a programmed hologram.

japan kawasaki bambis lvl 3 summit semis

japan kawasaki bambis lvl 3 summit finals

Excuse me while I just fangirl for a moment.

THIS is what I love to see. A younger, middle-level team with spot-on technique – perfect motions, clean jumps, neat formations, synchronized passes. They now have a great foundation of skills to build on as they move through the levels. With all the discussion we're having on the boards at the moment about proper skill progression and technique, it's a relief to see a team that has got it right.

Last edited:
Those teams from Japan were amazing! I'm glad they went to the Summit! I liked everything about their routines (especially the technique and synchronization). I really liked how their uniforms looked on the floor too! Why can't US teams take a look at some of these international teams and realize that a good looking uniform doesn't have to show an insane amount of skin or be "cutting edge".

Okay so that was amazing. Asian cheer is ridiculously full of talent and you normally see it at higher levels eg philippines are amazing especially at all male stunt groups but it is so nice to see an international team with technique that blows everyone out of the water it just makes everyone work harder to be better

the synchronicity of this team is so spot on. if they were any more in sync, id say they were a programmed hologram.

Oh my goodness! Their timing is impeccable and they are super cute! They won, right?

i could watch this team all day!
so obsessed!

can't imagine how expensive the summit trip must have been for the japanese teams! but they were wonderful to watch; I am thoroughly impressed. and it seems they were within all of the rules.. color me surprised! (This is not a dig at Japan or any other international competitor, just varsity... I recall a few "issues" with rule interpretations for non-english speaking teams at UCA a few years back that were either swept under the rug or the team randomly switched divisions overnight because the ages didn't follow our grid. I was half expecting similar things to happen when I heard Japanese teams were competing at the summit.)

Kawasaki came in like wrecking ball in the nicest way possible giving up Bangkok in a jr.3 division.

the full up ripple in the pyramid gave me ssx realness from 2014!

Kawasaki is great! congrats to them!

Kristen Hughes | Facebook

My Facebook isn't private so this should work

This is the ESPN recording. I can put it on YouTube when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When do y'all announce 2015-2016 teams? I am hoping Royal Cobras would be Medium Coed and try for a worlds bid after winning (almost) everything this past year!

Back