All-Star 2015 Worlds Schedule!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So sorry if ths has been discussed but my wifi is really patchy in my hotel! but any news on what/when/where tickets for LAG and Coed finals for the baseball stadium are being sold? Do you have to pay for them? Thanks in advance!

This is probably useless for the majority of the people watching worlds...
But if you're from the west coast and you're on PST time, I've made a Google Doc with the schedule but in PST. I have screwed up every year by converting the time (yes it is easy, but I always glance at the schedule and remember a time, then end up missing the team). I only have Saturday done as of right now but Sunday's will be done on Saturday night. Again, this might only be useful to me, who sucks at converting time backwards 3 hours...
Cheer Worlds 2015 PST - Google Sheets

They are! I know some Canadian and Mexican teams have done it in the past. The age grids don't usually match up in the rest of the world though.
I know Canadian teams competed in non international divisions more often when jr.'s could still compete at worlds. I think cheersport sharks has a team in lg Sr. Or medium this year. Although it's not as common.

Back