All-Star 2015 Worlds Schedule!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It sucks because I have a friend who competed back in the 2010-2012 days and was looking for her routine she competed in. Her mom is passing and wanted to share it with her... and she cant anymore. :(
If we bought the live feed and vod package last year our "subscription" shouldn't have ended already right? I should still have access to the VOD which has all past years since like 2008 or something on it?
ETA: or does she not have the package for last year and was hoping to purchase it this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we bought the live feed and vod package last year our "subscription" shouldn't have ended already right? I should still have access to the VOD which has all past years since like 2008 or something on it?

I lost access 2 or 3 days ago, I think once they put up the new year's for sale, the old one goes away.

That's what I was thinking when I typed it, it didn't make any sense but that's what the schedule said. I will fix it, thanks!

And anyone feel free to let me know if there are other typos, I'll open it up next week!
Now that I'm seeing the final schedule, it says "TCA Thailand National Team (Thailand)". Was the team from Bangkok University called that last year, if not, then this might be a different team and change my bracket predictions. Hahaha.....

Now that I'm seeing the final schedule, it says "TCA Thailand National Team (Thailand)". Was the team from Bangkok University called that last year, if not, then this might be a different team and change my bracket predictions. Hahaha.....
I'm pretty sure it's a different team.

When are the ICU group/partner stunt competitions? I don't see it listed on the schedule. Everything is just team competition.

The way I'm reading it is it will be free but won't be available for two weeks? Could be wrong.

When I read it I thought it meant it would be available for two weeks following the competition. Now I have no idea.

Not sure where else to post this, but Top Gun Allstars OO5 will have a special performance in Downtown Disney on Friday around 4:00PM EDT.
24diwkl.jpg

When are the ICU group/partner stunt competitions? I don't see it listed on the schedule. Everything is just team competition.
I can't remember now, was it last year that was the last year of that, or was it supposed to be this year? I know they're not doing it anymore at some point.

The thing I don't understand is will it only be available "free" to those who have previously bought the live feed, or will it be made available to the general public?

The thing I don't understand is will it only be available "free" to those who have previously bought the live feed, or will it be made available to the general public?
Based on how it's worded, I'm gonna say anyone will be able to access it.

I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question- but I can't find Cali Black Ops anywhere on the schedule. If anyone has the schedule open on iBooks could you tell me which page theyre on please?

They got rid of them. Something to do with making a future Olympic bid and trying to stay away from similarities to gymnastics and acro I believe. I know Canada didn't put in stunt teams last year and I've heard the whole competition is toast now

Latest posts

Back