College 2016 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will be purchasing the live stream (husband works all weekend) if anyone wants an update on a specific team I would be happy to watch and update you as long as I am home/awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KENTUCKYYY Do these students even study or do they just cheer all day?!

Yes, The UK cheerleaders are students who do study at the University of Kentucky. They cheer at football, basketball and volleyball games as well as compete at the UCA College Nationals.

I'm thinking of swinging by finals on Sunday.. Does anyone know how much are tickets? I can't find any information on the website.

I will be purchasing the live stream (husband works all weekend) if anyone wants an update on a specific team I would be happy to watch and update you as long as I am home/awake.

Kentucky and LSU please? I work this weekend so no use in me buying the stream.

So I'll be going to finals. I don't think I'll make it in time for any dance routines, so maybe I can do a periscope or something of the cheer routines? Depends where I end up sitting and if anyone is interested lol.

Disappointing though that it looks like Sac State isn't sending an all girl team (unless I am mistaken?) CP wants to compete in college and this was somewhere we were looking...

I'm always excited to see Sacramento State and San Diego State, especially because they both have new small coed teams in addition to their all girl teams.

Disappointing though that it looks like Sac State isn't sending an all girl team (unless I am mistaken?) CP wants to compete in college and this was somewhere we were looking...
Huh, I didn't even notice. That's strange since their all girl team has been stronger than their coed these past few years. I know they definitely have an all-girl team though and I'm pretty sure they'll be competing in STUNT later in the year.

ETA: if you're looking for competitive college cheer info in California, feel free to send me a PM. I'm a retired cheerleader from California, and I still follow it pretty closely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Huh, I didn't even notice. That's strange since their all girl team has been stronger than their coed these past few years. I know they definitely have an all-girl team though and I'm pretty sure they'll be competing in STUNT later in the year.

ETA: if you're looking for competitive college cheer info in California, feel free to send me a PM. I'm a retired cheerleader from California, and I still follow it pretty closely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NCA maybe?

University of Massachusetts Amherst, they go on Saturday in D1A all girl

I'm thinking of swinging by finals on Sunday.. Does anyone know how much are tickets? I can't find any information on the website.
Tickets will be for sale the day of at Wide World of Sports. Not sure of the price day of though.

Please don't periscope from the venue though. :-(

So I'm thinking NC State won group and Morehead won partner. NC state was just amazing, Morehead had just a slight bobble, but both routines were packed with difficulty, fast paced, and clean.
I wish more teams had hit though.

ETA: makes me wish I could watch the live stream tomorrow, but I can't justify spending $40 when I can only watch Saturday since I work Sunday.

Back