Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 28, 2009
Off the top of my head:
-New BRANDON gym in Jacksonville, FL
-Maryland All Stars closing
-Cheersport expanding to the US
-Cheer Xperience in Sac is becoming Nor Cal Elite Sac

State Allstars out of PA just closed there doors.

This gym has so much love in my heart; they got me to compete at memorable competitions such as Cheersport, JAMfest Supernationals and even got me to compete at Worlds! I met so many friends and the coaches were top notch as well.

State Allstars out of PA just closed there doors.

This gym has so much love in my heart; they got me to compete at memorable competitions such as Cheersport, JAMfest Supernationals and even got me to compete at Worlds! I met so many friends and the coaches were top notch as well.

Wow.

I know this is a few years old, but whatever happened to Viper Allstars from Etters, PA? There uniforms were gold & black and they also had an open 7 team a few years back as well.

I know this is a few years old, but whatever happened to Viper Allstars from Etters, PA? There uniforms were gold & black and they also had an open 7 team a few years back as well.
They closed a while back, did a very temporary merge with VIP Athletics in MD that never went through, and then reopened for a few years. I don't think they've been around for a while, but I may be wrong.

Is USA Allstars in Virginia reopening (the one in Fredericksburg/Stafford)? Their website still says closed until further notice and there has been no activity on social media. Their level 4 team won D2 Summit year before last and had been very competitive after moving up to D1 last season. I have been keeping an eye on them, they seem to have a great program. It’s a little concerning that they don’t seem to have any kind of engagement online during the quarantine though.

Is USA Allstars in Virginia reopening (the one in Fredericksburg/Stafford)? Their website still says closed until further notice and there has been no activity on social media. Their level 4 team won D2 Summit year before last and had been very competitive after moving up to D1 last season. I have been keeping an eye on them, they seem to have a great program. It’s a little concerning that they don’t seem to have any kind of engagement online during the quarantine though.

As a business owner (not cheer related) I've noticed that it seems like people have used this time to become VERY active on social media to stay afloat, or have gone completely radio silent and taken a break. There has been very little in between.

C06LLmf

New gym in NW Illinois

Back