All-Star 2020-2021 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very random but I remember a poster last season sharing that top gun is actually part of the Navy;

TOPGUN is a real flight school—known to fleet as the Navy Fighter Weapons School—it was founded during the Vietnam War after navalaviators were sustaining high levels of casualties despite superior aircraft and weapons technology.
i get that, but youd think they would use a normal shade of blue that a military branch uses, if they are doing a military theme, regardless of the affilitation with a certain one. I mean even the navy uses a better blue scheme, then the one TG decided to go with.

aesthetically between the sky blue and the over use of straps, the uniform is a dud for me in a lot of ways, a different color would have only slightly saved this uniform from looking so costume-y.

i get that, but youd think they would use a normal shade of blue that a military branch uses, if they are doing a military theme, regardless of the affilitation with a certain one. I mean even the navy uses a better blue scheme, then the one TG decided to go with.

aesthetically between the sky blue and the over use of straps, the uniform is a dud for me in a lot of ways, a different color would have only slightly saved this uniform from looking so costume-y.

Agree about the color, just thought that was interesting.

Not sure how I feel about only the flyers having a special/unique uniform .............................

Agreed!

I thought everyone got to have a Power Ranger color. That's annoying.

I have seen other gyms do similar things like the Wicked theme, the Frozen one where certain flyers are Elsa, Anna, Glenda, etc.

Not sure how I feel about it.

The Frozen one was a Youth or Mini team and from a parenting standpoint, I feel like if your flyer kiddo doesn't get to be Elsa or Anna you'll never hear the end of it.

No thanks!

That and judges eyes go directly to the Witch, Anna, Elsa, etc. group.

The powerranger ones are cute and unique, and pretty well done, but I agree they look out of place with all the rest with the normal uniforms. But how many power rangers were there (1980's right? I can't even remember)?. Were there other supporting characters that could have been brought in?

Back