All-Star 2020-2021 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I’m with you- to much “costume”.

I also dislike all the strange cutouts and straps.

My (admittedly flat chested) 13 year old is petrified of flashing - I can imaging how some of the older girls feel- there is no way at to wear a supportive bra. the clear strapped bra my daughter is wearing seems pretty flimsy.

Geeze, my first reaction to this is how much it resembles lingerie. Maybe if it was less lace and the top was a bit higher cut my first impression wouldn't be as bad?

I really miss those clean uniform days. Still had the sparkle and glam but just more of an athletic cut. Or maybe I'm just getting old. lol.

I’m with you- to much “costume”.

I also dislike all the strange cutouts and straps.

My (admittedly flat chested) 13 year old is petrified of flashing - I can imaging how some of the older girls feel- there is no way at to wear a supportive bra. the clear strapped bra my daughter is wearing seems pretty flimsy.
We saw a flasher last year. I felt so so so bad for this girl. She was a flyer and when she lifted her arms, the entire solid part of her top was over her bra (thank goodness she was wearing one!!!) so, she was covered I my by white mesh for a good chunk of the routine. I was horrified for her.

this looks like lingerie to me. I feel like uniforms like this give cheer a bad name.

I Love Cali coeds, would just love them more if the little ruffles on the sleeves were not there. Was not a fan of oo's, but now I love them after seeing them on stage...Those Georgia Allstars ones though I hate.

I actually REALLY love the 005 one. I feel the Cali one was poorly executed design wise for me, it looks cheaply made, maybe if they would have done it in blue.

I love the colors on 005.

The band shoulder fringe on Cali Coed is not my fave and also appears cheap enough to fall off. (Maybe it just looks like that?)

Back