All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You are welcome! So did I. Aqua has worked really hard and I love their routine this year
I’ve loved aqua for a while now! They have so much talent, and beautiful routine, and they work so hard. It’s sad they didn’t get there globe, but they will work even harder now I’m sure!

Ok can someone, anyone please answer this for me?
What do people’s problem with lady lace? I’ve heard ppl on Twitter call them lady lice, and there seems to be something going on them. What is the deal with this team

edit-what’s up with the butt bows???

I’ve loved aqua for a while now! They have so much talent, and beautiful routine, and they work so hard. It’s sad they didn’t get there globe, but they will work even harder now I’m sure!
True. Their talent is just incredible. I can feel that they will grow stronger in the future

Ok can someone, anyone please answer this for me?
What do people’s problem with lady lace? I’ve heard ppl on Twitter call them lady lice, and there seems to be something going on them. What is the deal with this team

edit-what’s up with the butt bows???

I would assume it may be the elite and entitled vibe they give off. They claim to be the "prettiest gym" and say they only allow gorgeous girls to cheer there. They aren't bad and have decent teams, but they can definitely rub people the wrong way. I feel like if you go there it's probably a cute joke, and if you don't you think they are complete jerks.

I would assume it may be the elite and entitled vibe they give off. They claim to be the "prettiest gym" and say they only allow gorgeous girls to cheer there. They aren't bad and have decent teams, but they can definitely rub people the wrong way. I feel like if you go there it's probably a cute joke, and if you don't you think they are complete jerks.
Thanks for explaining!

Back