All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A globe for Platinum and a Supers win!!!! Couldn't be happier

Ok can someone, anyone please answer this for me?
What do people’s problem with lady lace? I’ve heard ppl on Twitter call them lady lice, and there seems to be something going on them. What is the deal with this team

edit-what’s up with the butt bows???
The Butt Bows have been a thing for years. But this is the same gym that had the infamous French Maid uniform so in comparison those are tame! I think they also had a Latin Dancing themed uniform and the Candy themed uniform so they've just about done it all.

The Butt Bows have been a thing for years. But this is the same gym that had the infamous French Maid uniform so in comparison those are tame! I think they also had a Latin Dancing themed uniform and the Candy themed uniform so they've just about done it all.
Oh my.... real fashion forward (NOT)

Could they not have done what UCA college nationals did? Have the top 3 come into where ever they are doing the awards, spread out, then get to grab their medals and globe themselves? They could socially distance and still let top 3 have that moment!
They will be doing that for the divisions that will be televised. I'm fairly certain that was the same for UCA. I do know there were at least several divisions that just had the video.

They will be doing that for the divisions that will be televised. I'm fairly certain that was the same for UCA. I do know there were at least several divisions that just had the video.
Ugh l just feel like it would be an easy thing to do and still keep it safe.. It wouldn't take that long to have teams in and out of there

Wait a second, what division is rockstar cheer Rolling Stones in now? I thought they where in the same division as double o, but I didn’t see them there? What happened to them

Looked like a hit for OnyxCats! That's the best they've looked in years.

Back