All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish the worlds scoresheet was the same scoresheet used all year, or the varsity scoresheet was also used at worlds. I don’t like the different score sheets

I wish the worlds scoresheet was the same scoresheet used all year, or the varsity scoresheet was also used at worlds. I don’t like the different score sheets

They definitely need to use this, not Varsity. There is no reason every team should be within 2 points of each other. Varsity was created to make everyone happy and keep lower skilled teams thinking they have a chance.

So so happy for BSB! Just love them so much.

I hope lots of them were on the team that lost the gold on a tie break in 2019, what a great end to a 2 year journey for them!

Yes for sure! This scoresheet is definitely better, and I just wish they used the same one all year
They definitely need to use this, not Varsity. There is no reason every team should be within 2 points of each other. Varsity was created to make everyone happy and keep lower skilled teams thinking they have a chance.

Hope lady jags didn’t have an injury in warm ups, just announced they will be performing later in the session

Back