All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So we only have one day left?! How?! I have to say though I really enjoy being back here with you, and having so many oldies back! :cloud9:

I think Black Ops has it!

Ok guys, we are over 2/3 there. I should probably start this paper that is due at midnight that I've neglected all weekend now.

Live footage of the judges adding scores:
tenor.gif

Warriors had the highest raw score doing into finals, and I didn't see any noticeable mistakes from them? Should be interesting!

They had one flyer not pull a scale in the elites, but MAN i've wanted them to win at worlds since 2010 - THEY BETTER PULL THROUGH

Warriors had the highest raw score doing into finals, and I didn't see any noticeable mistakes from them? Should be interesting!
Black Ops were a lot more solid today than yesterday and Warriors had several small balance checks today. There was one moment where I'm pretty sure that guy on Warriors busted his pass, but played it off incredibly smoothly. I don't remember him doing what he did today yesterday on purpose and he didn't do it earlier in the season. But who knows if the judges will catch it.

I need a win form woodlands elite blops
Cali blops looked good today too!
Smoex was SOILD minus the athlete fall
Warriors are so entertaining to watch
Unfortunately I think royalty is out of the running for this ons

Andrea from wcss posted on her Instagram story that Julia Wisk (BA legacy) getting her ring today means every member of the og twinkles is now a world champion... wow.

Even the girl that left mid season? Where did she end up?
That was such a good documentary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andrea from wcss posted on her Instagram story that Julia Wisk (BA legacy) getting her ring today means every member of the og twinkles is now a world champion... wow.
That’s incredible! I loved that team, and there little documentary ;)
Julia always had insane tumbling, even at that young age, and isn’t legacy a non tumble team? That dosent add up, but so glad she got her ring

Back