All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Black Ops were a lot more solid today than yesterday and Warriors had several small balance checks today. There was one moment where I'm pretty sure that guy on Warriors busted his pass, but played it off incredibly smoothly. I don't remember him doing what he did today yesterday on purpose and he didn't do it earlier in the season. But who knows if the judges will catch it.
The moment in question:

ETA: Nevermind, ACE just posted that they hit 0!

The moment in question:

ETA: Nevermind, ACE just posted that they hit 0!

That was smooth...I didnt remember him doing that yesterday either but I didn’t even think of that when I saw it today, the thought of it being a fall never crossed my mind

Even the girl that left mid season? Where did she end up?
That was such a good documentary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Isn't Julia the one that left mid-season? I'll admit it's been several years since I've watched it, so I have no idea, but that sounds familiar.

1. Vixens
2. ATA
3. PCM Fearless
4. Elite Cheer
5. UCF
6. T&S

Isn't Julia the one that left mid-season? I'll admit it's been several years since I've watched it, so I have no idea, but that sounds familiar.
No, she’s the one who had the tumbling mental block. I don’t. Remember the name of the girl who left right b4 NCA, just that she was a flyer and I’m pretty sure African American

Wasn't it Julia who had a growth spurt and struggled with her tumbling for a bit? I feel like they never fully introduced the kid who left..

That’s incredible! I loved that team, and there little documentary ;)
Julia always had insane tumbling, even at that young age, and isn’t legacy a non tumble team? That dosent add up, but so glad she got her ring

I've seen kids post that they went NT6 even though they could tumble because:

1. They lost tumbling to a block.
2. They have an injury that makes tumbling really hard.
3. Tumbling is making an existing injury worse but they still want to cheer.

Whoa at those XS All Girl Semi results. There's no real surprises making it into Finals, but CCS Lady Suns not even making it is a huge shame. I watched them during the Worlds showcase and was a bit worried for them given the mistakes they were making. They're a talented team and were definitely a medal favorite.

Also surprising to see Brandon Pink not make it. And ICE Golden Girls and Cheer Express Miss Silver barely got in after lots of deductions. I'm happy for T&S Obsession to perform more up to their abilities here and make Finals considering they've been kinda off throughout the season with not-so-great scores.

Cali Vixens remain on top of this division as they have been all season, they're awesome. Also glad to see ATA do so well. After those top 2 though, I was not really expecting that order.

Last edited:
That’s incredible! I loved that team, and there little documentary ;)
Julia always had insane tumbling, even at that young age, and isn’t legacy a non tumble team? That dosent add up, but so glad she got her ring
She use to be on BSB

Wasn't it Julia who had a growth spurt and struggled with her tumbling for a bit? I feel like they never fully introduced the kid who left..
Yes, you're right! Not sure what I was thinking about.

Back