All-Star 21-22 Teams & Divisions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Small coed six about to be the next small all girl.

Everybody remembers when small all girl was a bigger division and now it’s tiny.

I just really quickly went through a list of contenders in my head and at this point I am not even sure who is left in SMCoed6 other than BSB.

It only had 10 teams last worlds.

Midnight is medium now. Coed Elite is open. Smoed is open.

That leaves like maybe six or seven. And that’s not even counting other teams who may have gone open that we don’t know about.
For this season, I think Macs Cheer Senior Starz would be the contender. I watched their showcase vid and they're awesome.

Is KC Cheer Fierce 5 still in Small Coed 6? Their routine was impressive last season.

CEA Raleigh Cougar Coed is now XSCoed6.

They were previously in an open 6 division but I cannot remember which one. (SOC6 or IOSC6?)

Star Athletics ATL location has a senior small coed level 6 team. Anyone else know any other teams or is it just Brandon and Star Athletics in this division as of right now?

Star Athletics ATL location has a senior small coed level 6 team. Anyone else know any other teams or is it just Brandon and Star Athletics in this division as of right now?
I've seen some competing this season, at least 5 or 6, probably more. Macs Senior Starz and Five Star Wicked come to mind, I know there have been several others.

Looking at the schedule for ABKC, KC Fierce Five and Cheer St Louis Archangels.

Pacific Coast Magic changed their name to South Coast Cheer. When was this change?
Their insta says mid-October. It says South Coast Cheer will be under the same owners and coaches, so I guess they were licensing the name? (I think I'm using that term right lol)

So is Murrieta the only PCM location left? I remember when they had like 10 or so locations.

Their insta says mid-October. It says South Coast Cheer will be under the same owners and coaches, so I guess they were licensing the name? (I think I'm using that term right lol)

So is Murrieta the only PCM location left? I remember when they had like 10 or so locations.
I thought PCM Murrieta became "Magic Allstars"?
Do they still have the Costa Rica location?

I think it was Anaheim that went back to Magic Allstars. The PCM Mexico and Costa Rica Facebook pages are still active, so it seems those are still open. The website only has the Murrieta location listed though, so I guess it's just those 3 locations.

I though Stars Vipers took one location over a few years ago, but I might be making that up (or it closed?)

Last edited:
Back