All-Star American Superstarz Myrtle Beach March 31 & April 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so glad I am not the only one baffled by that placement....my son is on that team and like you I do some amateur scorekeeping. When we heard we were in 5th I thought I missed something but we had no deductions either day. We got the lowest scores in the division for stunts yet they all hit ,and we only have 2 or 3 bases on all the single legs. We also got low scores for performance yet they had as much if not more energy than any team in that division. Like your team we have alot of younger kids mixed with a few veterans so the future is bright for that team.I was very impressed with all the Aviator teams this weekend. You guys rock!!
Low energy?! What team were they watching? Integrity rocked OUT thats the thing I remember most about them. That doesn't make sense to me. My son is on our jr coed 3 (he gets to one-man Coed partner stunt on that team) and my daughter is on our jr 4. We had a few key mistakes in really tight divisions so they ended up I second and third which wasn't what he wanted but I couldn't argue that scoring...it was where I had them too. :(

Hope we get to see you all again, we love fierce competition. We'd rather lose in a thought division that beat people that aren't much competition to begin with. Best of luck on the rest of your season!

Here's some CAO Elite videos from this weekened! I will upload some others soon!
Tiny 1

Mini 1

I saw both these teams there and WOW! So impressed by these little girl's timing and precision without on stage coaching. What's your secret? These little ladies were incredible

I saw both these teams there and WOW! So impressed by these little girl's timing and precision without on stage coaching. What's your secret? These little ladies were incredible
We don't baby them at all. We coach them pretty much the same way as we do our older squads and it pays off when they hit the floor. They really are a bunch of talented girls. I'm extremely proud of them and thank you for your positive comments!!

Back