Junior 1 small
Youth 2 large
Senior 2 large
Junior Coed 3 large
Senior 3 small
Junior 4 small
Senior Coed 4 large
Senior small coed 5

And its still changing. It changed significantly from yesterday morning to evening.

Good luck everyone from Aviator Allstars! Looking forward to spending the weekend with you! Travel safely and well see you at the beach!

if anyone is interested in buying a bow or even trading for a shirt, my mom brought a HUUUGE amount of our inventory, so go look on our facebook (Bow Pop Couture) and see if there's one you like, and we might possibly have it :)

Good luck to all teams competing this weekend.....special shout out to Integrity Cheer Energy,Halos and Black Diamonds,,,,,time to shine!!!!

FAME Beach brought all teams except for Notorious. Most have already competed. I only know the placements so far for our tiny's and minis. They are both in first after day 1. Not sure about our Senior 1 (Headliners) or Senior 4.2 beach (Show Stoppers) will know later on :).

Anyone got results yet by chance? (Sat night) Didn't see it on the website. Is there a facebook or twitter page?

I know that some of my program's score sheets won't be avalible until 10pm est. I left the arena about an hour ago, but there were still teams competing. I will assume they will be up later tonight

Back