All-Star As The Season Closes Out - Are You Switching Gyms Or Staying?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Staying. We're only 15 miles from a large, world-champion gym and while it's tempting and we've watched a lot of girls leave to go there, I love the family atmosphere of our current gym. That's more important to me and my daughter at this time in her cheer life :)

I will be leaving Platinum Athletics and will be moving to Chicago to be a part of Famous Athletics.
Are you our newest coach?

So excited to get this season started! Maybe you will be coaching my cp! It's going to be an awesome year!

As usual...I AGREE!!!

We need a SUPER shimmey button!

Well I think I'm finally out of the hospital for good, so we WILL be at tryouts this week after all! Woot! But we're not coming until either Wednesday or Thursday so both my girls can try out on the same night. We should have a "Fierce Board registration time" so we can all meet up!

Every time I go to 'like' something on facebook, my brain reads it as 'shimmy' first, even though it isn't even CLOSE spelling-wise. I spend way too much time on here..

It's even worse when I'm on something that doesn't have a shimmy or like option. :eek: I don't know what to do...I literally just sit there thinking "But how will she know I liked that????"

And is there really a such thing as "too much time on here"?

Back