All-Star As The Season Closes Out - Are You Switching Gyms Or Staying?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Staying of course, I have the best cheer family I could ask for, my team is amazing, i've won THREE cheersport jackets in the past TWO years. It doesn't get better when your a twister<3

Leaving...
Reasons:
2. Lack of Progression (Tried privates/tumbling classes and coaches wouldn't show up -ugh!)
7. Other: Team had very poor attendance with zero consequences. Well, one girl with horrible attendance did get an award at the year end banquet..consequence you decide. LOL
Biggest reason for me though was I really got the feeling the coach didn't care about my CP. He wasn't mean or anything -in fact nice enough guy - but definitely had his favorites and CP just blended in. Yet, my CP was one of the few who attended every practice -yep, even in the summer, took privates, performed injured and went to every extra tumbling clinic available.Dedication and work ethic definitely were not valued/rewarded -every now and then a "hey you are doing a good job" would have been nice.
CP would have been on same team with this coach again for this season so we decided to leave.

Back