All-Star Atc Bellevue - Jan 29-31, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know but to have a 50:50 chance of a bid seems crazy. There were way more Worlds teams last year.
There were only 9 eligible worlds teams there last year so not a huge difference-I know connect is at another comp and one of the open teams missing from this seasons schedule isnt a team this year.

There were only 9 eligible worlds teams there last year so not a huge difference-I know connect is at another comp and one of the open teams missing from this seasons schedule isnt a team this year.
Five more teams gives more competition. I saw Connect is going to Palm Springs. Good luck

Five more teams gives more competition. I saw Connect is going to Palm Springs. Good luck

There are only 9 eligible teams this year - same as last year. All of the Vancouver All-Star teams aren't eligible since they're from Canada. And last year one of the teams already had an at-large so if they didn't get the Paid bid (which they didn't) it worked out that the 3rd to last place over-all team got a bid. The odds at receiving a bid are ridiculous for this comp compared to others.

I don't understand how USASF hands out bids because PacWest is astronomically larger for the lower levels every year and they get less than half the amount of bids that ATC has.

Ummmm it's Wednesday night..... I would REALLY appreciate a final schedule including Sunday.....is that too much to ask?

I can't even image what it takes to coordinate with high school state. I'm sure that's what the delay is about.

I thought the need to remove conflict with HS was why they moved many senior teams to Friday night? (((Friday night---shudder)))

I'm not sure, but my friend from NV said that's why the revised schedule isn't out yet. *shrug*

And looking at the schedule, I can see that they're a gym that def had conflicts on Saturday.

I don't understand why other gyms don't take advantage of competing Friday night if they have athletes who need to be at the state cheer competition on Saturday!?! I remember there being a couple of gyms who did that a couple of years ago. If the option is there to compete Friday night I think they should do that. It's not the EPs responsibility to bend over backwards and rearrange the schedule when they have made another option available. Just my two cents...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back