All-Star Order Of Teams At Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 1, 2017
Is the order that teams compete at summit completely random? I noticed my gym generally goes early and one of our "rival" gyms goes pretty late in all their divisions. I know advancing wildcards go first on Saturday and the Sunday schedule is based on Saturday placements. So I guess I'm just asking about Friday and Saturday.

Is the order that teams compete at summit completely random? I noticed my gym generally goes early and one of our "rival" gyms goes pretty late in all their divisions. I know advancing wildcards go first on Saturday and the Sunday schedule is based on Saturday placements. So I guess I'm just asking about Friday and Saturday.
I think its pretty random the only thing I could think of that would really affect the comp time would be crossovers

I heard (and I could be completely wrong) that the initial order of performance is based on the score they received at their bid qualifier. And then finals is based on their position after day 1. So they go in order of lowest to highest score. (with exception of the wild-card qualifiers day 1 and 2, they automatically go first)

Last year, sirens as in first after day 1, we performed last on day 2.

Back