All-Star Atc Bellevue - Jan 29-31, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Elite J5 I see you. My south friends on here: where exactly did this team come from? Rubies upgrade to j5 or a new team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else picturing Oprah throwing bids to the teams? "You get a bid! And you get a bid! Everybody gets a bid!"

Aside from the travel factor or personal reasons for not using this EP, it blows my mind that more out of state teams don't come to this comp. The last couple of years bids have been almost guaranteed just due to the numbers alone.

Anyone know why resurrection is going tonight?

I wanted to see them tomorrow :(
It sounded like last night teams were asked if they wanted to exhibition last night (as practice??) and they were the only ones that took the offer up. That's just what it sounded like to me from the announcement last night.

According to cheer updates...

Full Paids:
Cheer Central Suns SmCoed 5
Oregon Dream MedCoed 5

At Large Bids:
Spotlight Studios IOC5
Platinum Athletics IOC6
PCM IOC6
South Elite MedCoed 5

Yes! It seemed much smaller this year with fewer exhibitors, too! Connect & React weren't there. Maybe there was a hip hop team Friday night?, but what happened to the Australian teams who used to attend? I don't blame that gym one bit for not returning...what a miserable flight that must be. I had thought The EPs had ownership in the Australian gyms but maybe it just didn't make financial sense?

I find things, cheer/life in general, are getting more expensive but quality sinks lower each year. Winners got a cheap-looking, white tee?

And please fix that hideous lighting!!!

Yes! It seemed much smaller this year with fewer exhibitors, too! Connect & React weren't there. Maybe there was a hip hop team Friday night?, but what happened to the Australian teams who used to attend? I don't blame that gym one bit for not returning...what a miserable flight that must be. I had thought The EPs had ownership in the Australian gyms but maybe it just didn't make financial sense?

I find things, cheer/life in general, are getting more expensive but quality sinks lower each year. Winners got a cheap-looking, white tee?

And please fix that hideous lighting!!!
Australian teams are attending Duel in the Desert, Aloha Hawaii, NCA and Worlds.

Back