All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? Which ones? I'm not seeing anything out of the norm, or for that matter, anyone who looks like they're having a seizure. Please clarify.
There is a girl in riptide who does hers really fast and repetitive, but her's isn't the worst i've seen. It's just from Cheersport to NCA to BATC it's really been sticking out to me. It could just be a personal pet peeve though :p

it really bothers me when i see people walk out on the floor and when they get set the girls will do the little set drill for their fulls and doubles. Like one or two could be fine but some of them look like they're having seizures out there because they do it so much...
I like for real. I'm like, if you need to do all that, then you DO NOT need to be throwing that skill. Point blank.

**deleted video to save space**
the only decent video of F5 day two that i could find
Yes! They need to do that in April. Even though it was a sideview and we couldn't get the full affect, that right there was my favorite performance of theirs this year.

Really? Did they hit the skill in the routine? I say, whatever it takes to hit. If the need to do the little set drill before the routine starts, go for it. No bother to me.

I feel like if you're doing all that set drilling then that means your not confident. I just feel like you shouldn't be competing a skill thats not consistent or your confident in. And isn't that what warm ups are for, to warm up your skill. To me it seems like your walking out on the floor with have not even warmed it up.

I'm about to lose it. No video of WeatherGirls up yet, and there isn't one on Twisters Live. Y'all, I am fixin' to unleash on someone right now.

Back