All-Star Best Excuses During Practice....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2011
So we all know of the thread, "Best excuses to miss practice" which is a great and hilarious thread. Definitely one of the most entertaining ever, so props to you coach12 for starting it!! :) the link to that thread is, http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/best-excuses-to-miss-practice.20570/

But okay, what about the best excuses you've heard during practice?? Whether it's a reason to not throw a skill, or just constant complaining about not wanting to do something, or an athlete wanting to sit out, etc.
What are some of the most interesting or funny excuses you've heard DURING practice? Regardless of what the excuse was, I want to know what everyone's heard :)

This should be fun, soooo..... ready? GO!

I had a girl on juniors who insisted on having her brother base her, and barely tried with other bases... even though when he based her he would call her fat and he hated basing her. Then, he had to base her on seniors and she crys and hates it..
Excuse me,what??

a girl on my team didn't want me to back with her (shes a base) because she wanted one of the two boys to do it so she didn't have to do as much work.

she got stuck with the freshman flyer and gets kicked, punched, clawed and elbowed EVERY practice.... it makes me laugh :p

Some girls have not joined in because their boyfriend dumped them, or use the 'time of the month' excuse and there's me thinking exercise helped with the cramps. Last season some of the girls would go to Burger King before practice and then complain about doing full outs because they felt sick from the food :mad:

one of my flyers said she cant pull her heel stretch cause she was on her monthly cycle thing. yeahhh. lol

Back