All-Star Best Excuses During Practice....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had a flyer who wouldn't double down or didn't want to tumble or stunt because she hurt her back. I've heard "I fractured the lower vertebra in my back", which changed the next week too, "I fractured the lumbar region in my back", and then became, " I tore a muscle in my back".

I honestly didn't care that she got to sit out and not do anything. But it KILLED me that she was obviously lying!!!!

We had a flyer who wouldn't double down or didn't want to tumble or stunt because she hurt her back. I've heard "I fractured the lower vertebra in my back", which changed the next week too, "I fractured the lumbar region in my back", and then became, " I tore a muscle in my back".

I honestly didn't care that she got to sit out and not do anything. But it KILLED me that she was obviously lying!!!!

i get where youre coming from, but when i hurt my back my doctors had no idea what it was.
first it was a pinched nerve, then a slipped disk, and finally a fracture. nobody ever believed me and it hurt so bad to even walk on the spring floor. i couldnt jump or tumble and stunting terrified me because i didnt know if i was going to be able to catch my flyer or not.

i get where youre coming from, but when i hurt my back my doctors had no idea what it was.
first it was a pinched nerve, then a slipped disk, and finally a fracture. nobody ever believed me and it hurt so bad to even walk on the spring floor. i couldnt jump or tumble and stunting terrified me because i didnt know if i was going to be able to catch my flyer or not.
well the thing was that she was able to party and sleep with her boyfriend but couldn't practice.... IMO that was just wrong

I don't get the time of the month excuse. The only time my coaches let me slide was when I first got it and I was on youth. (understandable) Now I just take some advil and deal.
Me too, i have had the same coach for 4 years now. she coached me my year i started for the 1st time and let me not tumble. I was on youth 4. Last year i was on Rays Spice. She said if i can handle a senior team i can handle senior problems. But she is my favorite & like a second mom to me so its okay :)

Me too, i have had the same coach for 4 years now. she coached me my year i started for the 1st time and let me not tumble. I was on youth 4. Last year i was on Rays Spice. She said if i can handle a senior team i can handle senior problems. But she is my favorite & like a second mom to me so its okay :)
Yeah, same.

i actually had a girl on my team a long time ago that was pregnant. she essentially faked a mental block and absolutely would not tumble for anything.

my coach found out and she got kicked off.
we were an open team, so its not like she was 16, but still.

Kicking a girl off because she's pregnant is ridiculous. She needs *Support*

Kicking a girl off because she's pregnant is ridiculous. She needs *Support*
not sure if you're being serious or not, but cheerleading while pregnant is probablyy not the best idea.. js

Also, the time while she was faking a mental block had been hurting the team, and if a couach found out any athlete had been doing that i would assume they would be removed as well.

not sure if you're being serious or not, but cheerleading while pregnant is probablyy not the best idea.. js

Also, the time while she was faking a mental block had been hurting the team, and if a couach found out any athlete had been doing that i would assume they would be removed as well.

I think there is a difference between her being a part of a team and not working out (like you would if your were injured) and being kicked off.

Latest posts

Back