All-Star Best/worst dances this season 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i like the beginning of Panthers dance other than that im like whatev with it.

i like Coed Elites dance

Sr. Elites is ok IMO.

UA Legacy YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

i like Platinum Athletics!

CEA Small Sr. X YESSSSS!!!!

im not a fan of PCM Fantasy.???????????????????

Wildcats i like its cute.

Why not a fan????? really we are getting ready to change for worlds and ALL input is welcome..Ray did an amazing job... is it the music, choreography, what???

Why not a fan????? really we are getting ready to change for worlds and ALL input is welcome..Ray did an amazing job... is it the music, choreography, what???
I just watched a video and your team is great, if I had to say anything about the dance I would say its pretty slow, I felt like I could pick up the last few 8 counts in just a couple tries... idk if that helps at all

i think it could have been more out there with the choreo. i liked the day 2 song with mya in it i thought it was better..but i guess maybe it was just the choreo for me. that is all.. the girls seem to have more in them to perform & the dance doesnt seem to do the girls justice.. thats just my opinion!

exciting to hear you will be changing it cant wait to see it

I'm always a fan of Step 1 Coed's dances. ;)

But I fell in LOVE with Elite Cheer & Dance's Senior 2 this weekend because of their dance to Monster by Lady Gaga. I hope someone has video of it. They play the "Gaga character" so well.
I love that dance! but now we have a better less scary and more sexy dance. i know if you loved the Monster dance you will fall in love with the new dance. its not gaga but its one fierce diva. our next competition is Can-am Nationals in SC. ill have somebody video it:)

I wish I had a video of just Step 1 IOC5's dance. It's soooo hot. I'm obsessed with it.

F5's new dance is so so so so so so much better than the old one.

I wish I had a video of just Step 1 IOC5's dance. It's soooo hot. I'm obsessed with it.

F5's new dance is so so so so so so much better than the old one.
YESSSSS!!!!! i love it sooooo much! i was watching it and it just worked me out!!!!! those diva no how to dance!

Back