Biggest Competition Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when you're at nationals and a good teams coming, like someone everyone wants to see (TG,WCSS,CEA,etc.) and people in front of you start to stand up. then by a minute the whole arena standing and no one can c so they stand on their chairs.it's so rude and annoying nobody thinks of the people behind them. and also when awards take forever. I just wanna know what place we got ,not sing and dance and throw beach balls around and all that annoying stuff that some competitions have.

it bothers me when teams go crazy for other teams not winning like when you see teams that go crazy when they hear their competition got 2nd meaning that their team got 1st. i mean i know they're excited but it's the other teams moment so you should give it to them or nicely say good job then go crazy when they call your name for 1st. i don't know if anyone agrees or gets this but at my old gym they told us to give each team their "moment" & some people at my gym now agree too.
I agree 100%

At Mardi Gras for the past couple of years they will check inside your bag and if they see food they MAKE you throw it out.
What my mom and I would do is stuff the food inside my cheer shoes or I would go through, when the guard wasnt looking my mom would throw the healthy food over the railing to me and I would stuff it into my bag.

Awards that last so long that there is only one restaurant in the whole state still open.
frown.png

Back