All-Star Cali Sm Sr Nca Legality?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another point I'd like to mention, what about the wrist bands some competitions require you to wear to get in and out of the arena? Wouldn't fingers get stuck just as easy, if not easier than a hair tie? I'm just wondering here. . .

maddie wears two on her ankles under her socks. she also wears 3 of them under her sleeves on each of her forearms. powerbands are a must:rolleyes:
Australia has actually made power bands prove what their selling... they had to public apologise and admit they were fraud company... because THEY DO NOTHING AT ALL

& in the case of Cali Sm Sr it was a thread anklet, the kind that you tie on. It was tucked into her sock and part of it was exposed after they walked off the floor and one of the NCA staff stopped her while she was already crying and pointed it out and told us we would be getting a deduction for it. Needless to say it was enraging after the team already suffered a drop.

Enraging that a legality judge did their job correctly?

Oh I was just thinking of what a company would say if someone appealed the deduction.

If they are a good company I think they would say no

No I know they would say no, I was just thinking of one of the reasons the would say for having that rule for objects like hair ties.

I dont know why people can't take things off. I hate when people say, but this is my lucky "blah blah blah". I dont care take it off. If you have the skill you dont need the luck.

And i backed a basket and a base had on one of those Livestrong bracelets. When i reached under the basket to throw it, my finger got stuck in it. And THANK GOD it ripped right off her wrist, or I would have had to kick her once i stopped crying from my finger being completely messed up.

I actually kinda prefer this topic be dropped. It's a legality, it happens, and I am sure the athlete feels terrible about it. Anyone pullin' for Cali would be better not to bring it up again and put an already remorseful athlete through more. For anyone else, its a rule, its broken, we all learned not to break it again and quadruple check.

Australia has actually made power bands prove what their selling... they had to public apologise and admit they were fraud company... because THEY DO NOTHING AT ALL

Wheter or not they actually work. If they have the placebo affect because you think they work I think that they are worth the money. If they actually make you strong not by the device but by you thinking it works its all the same imo.

my cp wears a power band and swears by it. she understands the placebo affect but still swears it works. and to be honest, myself and her bases know when she's not wearing it. They ask me where it is when she doesn't have it on lol.

my cp wears a power band and swears by it. she understands the placebo affect but still swears it works. and to be honest, myself and her bases know when she's not wearing it. They ask me where it is when she doesn't have it on lol.

Does your daughter where the silicone or the neoprene? Does it help with just flying or everything? And how many does she wear? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but I might buy one, so I'm just wondering. Thanks! :)

Does your daughter where the silicone or the neoprene? Does it help with just flying or everything? And how many does she wear? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but I might buy one, so I'm just wondering. Thanks! :)

It's silicone. It seems to have helped with everything. Her bases seem to notice a difference because they notice she flies better with it on. They were skeptical as well. she wears it for practice and i will not disclose whether or not she wears it for comps
smile.png

Back