Music California All Stars Coed 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone please check out the newly released Cali BlackOps mix. This was our first time to ever work with their program! We'd like to thank Tannaz for the amazing opportunity!​

Good Job Patrick! It's a great Band Aid!

Everyone: Black Ops remixed by PhatChat in Jan!

"Your Mission, if you Choose to Accept, Infiltrate the Chompaz and Remove all Viruses"

Woah Chat that was harsh, you can't make every team in thew whole universe's mix so be thankful for the ones you get. People's mixing styles are different but that doesn't make one better than the other

Woah Chat that was harsh, you can't make every team in thew whole universe's mix so be thankful for the ones you get. People's mixing styles are different but that doesn't make one better than the other
I agree SlapFire. I think you're amazing at what you do, but so is cheermusicpro. That was a pretty low blow. "bandaid" or not, they still called cheermusicpro for a reason...

Goodness gracious people..... What's wrong with competition? Also... why ya gotta hate on the Love? There's nothing wrong with sharing. If I perfectly satisfied everyone one of my customers, all the time, I would be doing every Gold routine at Worlds just about. Minus Twist and Shout, Cheer Extreme, Stingrays, ACE, and Gymtyme. But I didn't. That's why there is Target.......

But this is supposed to be fun. I have no regrets. God has taken care of me every step of the way. Why ya gotta hate? Patrick, you are blessed. My customers call yall because I'm delayed with computer problems or other reasons that get me behind. Have you ever built a house?.... delays..... I'm very busy in my local community and I have other business to look after also. I bite off a lot, that's why I have this belly.

Your customers call me when yall are incompetent also. Like you've never had a unsatisfied customer? Come on.... There's so much work to go around. Why do yall get so defensive about music? It's a new industry with emerging talent and there are going to be a lot of mistakes. ThanK God that I'm making most of them. I can handle making mistakes. side note: In an interview with Ghandi, they asked "How did you get so enlighten?" he answered "Lots of mistakes." The silver lining in me making a bunch of mistakes and going outside the box of conventional thinking, is that you can learn from my mistakes. I am a scientist at heart. I love to experiment. Those of you that have watched me work, you know. It's why I take 12-48 hours to make a routine. I make mistakes, you make mistakes, we all make mistakes. But at the end of the day, if I helped one team's dream to come alive in the music, then I did what I'm supposed to do.

*Low Blow? hahaha.... The things that has come out of that man's mouth about me... haha? Low blow?... Yall don't know the half of it. Actually some of you do. Have you ever heard a Yankee fan talk to a Philly fan? Cheerleaders are not that soft. Can't take a couple jokes? What kind of competition is this? I'm not trying to win a Money contest (you make way more money than I), or a beauty contest (even though I got you beat), or even a chili contest ( i would beat you in that also. they don't call me PhatChat for nothin), or be a Tether Ball Champion (The injuries you would have), or even keep score in kinda way. I'm just making music cause I am inspired and Thank God for the skill set he gave me to express myself. A lot of creative people have no outlet to express how they feel and we should be feel blessed that we do. Yeah... I talk a little mess, but... this is music? Have you heard Cheerleading Music? I live that way! This is my life. Those styles came out in my routines, because I'm like that. My customers don't make up all of it. I have fun pushing buttons, as do the entire Cheerleading Industry. Just listen to any cheer routine. "I am This and You are that" come on....

Plus... Patrick... You are in Violation of Penal Code 411 in the Music Section Rules.... haaha... but I don't care. I love debating. Its like if Jay z and Kanye said... Let's make an album and then not do any interviews..... beat.

Let's just relax and enjoy this amazing sport.

If it wasn't for Ghandi and you, we probably wouldn't have cheer music. Thank you! I especially love that you would be doing every Gold routine except...basically all the teams that won! You are truly a legend....all we have to do is ask you! :)

Back