All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HAHA PCMegan, we're getting old! I remember when Tori started on Pee-Wee's at RC CLub Cheer... there wasn't even levels 1-5. It was Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced, and the levels Pee-Wee, Youth, Jr. Prep, Junior, Sr. Prep, and Senior.
I can still remember Quakes- and Rhonda started BLAZE a short time after. Club Cheer Twisters (where Kiara started). VCSC, Supreme, Titan Elite, South Bay, Champion Cheer, Mavericks, Motions/Pyramids/720, RC Club Cheer, Bladez, High Desert, So Cal Elite, Airborne, Pride, TVS, Magic, Cal Surf, Power, West Coast, Platinum, American CCG, Cheerforce, Fierce, Ca Bullets... the sad part is most of these gyms are either not around anymore. Some have merged/bought out other programs. Lordy Iv just aged myself :p
Gosh this is all bringing back so many memories... We need to have a sparks reunion!!

I think was beat up pretty good earlier but I have to ask anew because the person spreading the information below is trying to recruit kids from other gyms based on it.

There is an All-Star Director at a Tucson gym claiming that the California All Stars are buying/merging with AZ Power (Scottsdale) and also another small Tucson gym within the next few weeks.

AZ Power is a cool gym and might kind of make some sense although I'm not sure what happens with multiple Worlds Teams from a single organization. It would be a shame for Az. to lose one or two (depending on season) of its few Worlds Teams if there are limitations. The Tucson thing just doesn't make any sense to me at all and its a Tucson Gym Director making the claims.

Is there anyone from CA or AZ Power on here that can Officially shed some light on this rumor?

If its true, good luck and congrats .... if its a lie, I hope this Director gets exactly what he deserves !

California All Stars already announced their tryouts and locations and an Arizona gym is not one of them. I don't think they would start two gyms in one year especially with one so far away

I think that its crazy but that is what is being claimed by their Director.

However, a few months ago he claimed that AZ Power was merging with them but nothing happened so I'm looking for an answer from someone that isn't trying to pump themselves up by claiming an affiliation to a well known program when neither of those programs has said anything to confirm it

However, a few months ago he claimed that AZ Power was merging with them but nothing happened so I'm looking for an answer from someone that isn't trying to pump themselves up by claiming an affiliation to a well known program when neither of those programs has said anything to confirm it
I'd be willing to bet that it's not true, this guy sounds like a crazy, get away as fast as you can. Like why does he think this will help him? No one is going to do anything till they see proof

However, a coach from Power has been down there helping out which would lead to that rumor being speculated. I worked with him for a while - I don't find him to be a "crazy"

taytay most gyms have released their information for next year. It's quite possible, for any gym, that the merger isn't happening until next season. Happens a lot.

However, a coach from Power has been down there helping out which would lead to that rumor being speculated. I worked with him for a while - I don't find him to be a "crazy"

taytay most gyms have released their information for next year. It's quite possible, for any gym, that the merger isn't happening until next season. Happens a lot.
Yeah it could be possible in the future, but I think that if this was happening next season, then bullets would announce it on their tryout packet/flyers for this upcoming season

Back